Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See (667 Views)

Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / Come See What This 17years Old Boy Have For You / Have You Ever Seen A Young Male Red Neck Lizard Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See by techtalkative: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you grew up watching “Transformers,” and have ever wished to own your personal full-sized version of the Optimus Prime, then this video would make you amazed! with delight!

Letvision (A Turkish company) has converted an ordinary BMW into a Transformer. The BMW turns into a giant robot with arms and legs at the touch of a button! The best part is, you and I can own these transforming vehicles because the company plans to sell them.
watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5jebYXQAI

Website was Inspired by Nairaland my First post on Nairaland. thanks
please kindly subscribe to my channel i promise to bring you more amazing Tech Talks.

Source : https://techtalkative.com/mehn-love-vendor-my-ride-this-is-so-cool-check-out-this-real-life-transformer/
cc Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See by astarotte: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you op, but BMW aint selling that robot car for less than $1,000,000,000.

So you aint going to be able to afford it.

You can only drool on it as you watch it on youtube.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See by techtalkative: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
astarotte:
Sorry to disappoint you op, but BMW aint selling that robot car for less than $1,000,000,000.

lol bro na swear? You are not my God o remember

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Real Life BMW Transformer ? Come See by RobinHez(m): 2:02am On Sep 28, 2016
astarotte:

(1) (Reply)

A New Web Browser Called Neon Will Be Launched By Opera With New Features Added / Stop Unsolicited SMS With 2442, NCC Tells Subscribers / Aeromobil: World First Flying Car Now Available For Pre-order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.