Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Online Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Investment (354 Views)

Why People Lost Money On Online Investment / How A Primary School Boy Make#5million Naira From The Online Investment Below. / An Online Investment With Hourly Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Investment by Jesusislordolu: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
A foolish man will never take risk and remain the same because life itself has never been easy. But a wise man will want to take risk and believe in himself because a responsible man will never have a single source of income, when a friend introduced me to this company, I registered, invest with just $50 their minimum but it was not easy that's the truth, but when I got my first payment and my 10% of all my referrals that also invested I was surprise I got $230 and I invested with $50 but with my referrals my money was something I could imagine. I believe you can be among the wise, Register and invest then start referring people you will earn 10% of your referrals investments. for more information chat with them or contact them. Welcome to the millionaires Programs. Enough of word for the wise.

Exchange rate is N440 to $1.
Bank interest rate is 33%.
Minimum wage is N18k.
Fuel price is N145.
Kerosene sells at N220.
Businesses are shutting down.
Jobs are being lost in hundreds of thousands.
Don't wait until you get affected....
Get an alternative source of income today.
Get serious and join me. Wasap 08069184635 or Facebook

(1) (Reply)

We Will Turn Your CV Into Great Opportunity Of A Life Time / Biz / Scrap Vessle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.