Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality (726 Views)

Prices Of Commodities Before Buhari & Prices After Buhari / Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality by reyin(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let me start at once

One Egg that I used to buy at N20 is now N40

#change#

Let's follow suit and do not forget to hashtag Change at the end with your area

Re: Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality by ajokebelle(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Razor blade - from #10 to #20
Re: Let's List Out The Change In Price Of Commodities In Our Locality by hos4x(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Condom
#50 - #70

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me: I Sent A Letter Through Nipost / MMM Paying Or Not Must Read / Using Maxboulty Account And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.