Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Vultures In The Industry Tried To Kill My Shine-olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Vultures In The Industry Tried To Kill My Shine-olamide (507 Views)

"Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / ‘vultures In The Industry Tried To Kill My Shine’ - Olamide Writes Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vultures In The Industry Tried To Kill My Shine-olamide by splendid22(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Renowned Nigerian rapper, Olamide who is currently in Canada took to his Instagram page yesterday to pen an emotional letter to his fans.

In his heartfelt letter, he appreciates his fans for standing by him all these years and also notes that the vultures in the industry tried to kill his shine. Hear him:”The vultures in the industry tried to kill my shine saying I stole Dagrin’s style, we all love Dagrin but that was a tough one to overcome

http://thenewsguru.com/vultures-industry-tried-kill-shine-olamide/

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Stuck In A Vehicle After A Fatal Accident In Lagos / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Ground Breaking Gbagauns / Basket Mouth Showing His Dancing Skills #achikolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.