Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Agrilink International Accepting Cvs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agrilink International Accepting Cvs (11121 Views)

Agrilink International Salary Scale / Agrilink International Salary / Agrilink International Online Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is a good one and I'm part of them on parttime basis. Excellent if you are an agric graduate but not limited to. The owner is based in the US and it's affiliated with an Ngo
AGRILINK INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVE

About the Job

Location: Across all states of the federation including the FCT

Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree Compensation: Salary based full-time/part-time position with commission including cellular phone and transportation reimbursement. Paid training for three months, attractive salary and health benefits including fitness membership reimbursement (After training), approved job related training reimbursement, paid vacation and as well as the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Car allowance (After two years) or when meet 95% of set targeted income for three consecutive time before one year.

Key Responsibilities: Initiates, develops and maintains sales opportunities for Agrilink International. Represent our full line of agricultural communication and business services/products to businesses in the any of the area listed above. This includes advert/subscription soliciting, digital printing, large format printing, direct mail printing and mailing, variable data, trade show graphics, signage, distribution and fulfillment and related services. Research, locate and develop new business and maintain those new clients as long-term business relationships.

Contact customers by telephone, mail, and travel independently to client locations. Contact prospects, including leads submitted by management or developed through other sources, for the purpose of assessing the opportunities for selling our products and services to them.

Duties 1. Responsible for achieving sales targets through the soliciting of advertisement for magazine. 2. Implement sales strategies to attain sales targets and profit objective. 3. Calls on prospective customers, master effective sales presentations and support fixing of appropriate customer prices. 4. Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of potential incremental business for the territory. 5. Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high customer satisfaction. 6. Provides feedback to immediate supervisor (Marketing Manager) and Project Manager regarding recommendations for service and price changes. 7. Performs other duties as assigned.

Qualifications The successful candidate will be the individual who is outgoing, self-motivated, competitive, has excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to listen and provide constructive solutions to customer challenges, adding value to their relationship with our company. Additional qualities that are important include self-discipline, perseverance, and strong knowledge of selling strategy and technique, strong customer relations experience handling requests efficiently, must have a proven track record in B2B sales, ability to develop new business by cold calling, possess comfort level with selling to large corporations, the ability to find the correct buyers within those organizations for the products and services that we offer, Business professional quality with high integrity, computer and technology literate - (MS Office, Outlook); experience with SalesForce.com and knowledge of agribusiness, ability to prospects with value-based incentive to buy from our company , must be able to travel overnight, minimum of six months sale experience, must be insurable and have a valid Nigeria driver’s license and International passport or National ID card.

Agrilink International is an Equal Opportunity Employer Send your cover letter and resume to hr@agrilinkinternational.com Webpage: www.agrilinkinternational.com
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keep them coming guys.
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by shakol91(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
tolulinks:
Keep them coming guys.
I can't see any vacancy on the site. Confused on how to drop cv. Hope to read your feedback
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by isiomaella: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Please how can I apply, I have a degree in Agricultural-Economics and I am very much interested to work with your organization, but there is no email address to send my C.V to, please do post the e-mail address so I can apply, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by dadebayo1(m): 4:23am On Sep 28, 2016
tolulinks:
This is a good one and I'm part of them on parttime basis. Excellent if you are an agric graduate but not limited to. The owner is based in the US and it's affiliated with an Ngo

About the Job

Location: Nigeria - Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ibadan, Jos ,Kano and Kaduna

Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree Compensation: Salary based full-time/part-time position with commission including cellular phone and transportation reimbursement. Paid training for three months, attractive salary and health benefits including fitness membership reimbursement (After training), approved job related training reimbursement, paid vacation and as well as the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Car allowance (After two years) or when meet 95% of set targeted income for three consecutive time before one year.

Key Responsibilities: Initiates, develops and maintains sales opportunities for Agrilink International. Represent our full line of agricultural communication and business services/products to businesses in the any of the area listed above. This includes advert/subscription soliciting, digital printing, large format printing, direct mail printing and mailing, variable data, trade show graphics, signage, distribution and fulfillment and related services. Research, locate and develop new business and maintain those new clients as long-term business relationships.

Contact customers by telephone, mail, and travel independently to client locations. Contact prospects, including leads submitted by management or developed through other sources, for the purpose of assessing the opportunities for selling our products and services to them.

Duties 1. Responsible for achieving sales targets through the soliciting of advertisement for magazine. 2. Implement sales strategies to attain sales targets and profit objective. 3. Calls on prospective customers, master effective sales presentations and support fixing of appropriate customer prices. 4. Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of potential incremental business for the territory. 5. Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high customer satisfaction. 6. Provides feedback to immediate supervisor (Marketing Manager) and Project Manager regarding recommendations for service and price changes. 7. Performs other duties as assigned.

Qualifications The successful candidate will be the individual who is outgoing, self-motivated, competitive, has excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to listen and provide constructive solutions to customer challenges, adding value to their relationship with our company. Additional qualities that are important include self-discipline, perseverance, and strong knowledge of selling strategy and technique, strong customer relations experience handling requests efficiently, must have a proven track record in B2B sales, ability to develop new business by cold calling, possess comfort level with selling to large corporations, the ability to find the correct buyers within those organizations for the products and services that we offer, Business professional quality with high integrity, computer and technology literate - (MS Office, Outlook); experience with SalesForce.com and knowledge of agribusiness, ability to prospects with value-based incentive to buy from our company , must be able to travel overnight, minimum of six months sale experience, must be insurable and have a valid Nigeria driver’s license and International passport or National ID card.

Agrilink International is an Equal Opportunity Employer Send your cover letter and resume to hr@agrilinkinternational.com Webpage: www.agrilinkinternational.com

Thank you sir,

1 Like

Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by Remnita(f): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Recruitment at Berger Paint Nigeria PLC.

see job details here⏬

www.reddnut.com
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Email : hr@agrilinkinternational.com
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by latonyn(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
@tolulinks, can u give us insight abt d salary package......
as a biochemistry graduate, can i apply
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by Bomshell: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls when is the dateline?
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2016
shakol91:
I can't see any vacancy on the site. Confused on how to drop cv. Hope to read your feedback
hr@agrilinkinternational.com. It's on the earlier post guys come on.
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Bomshell:
Pls when is the dateline?
Deadline is a week after post. They need at least 15 successful candidates across Nigeria before October 16th, the world food day
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
latonyn:
Any one can apply as long as you have a degree or degrees. I'm an agric graduate with masters degree in Agricultural Biochemistry and Nutrition. You may also need to get ready a laptop with Internet connectivity. The owner conducts interviews via conference calling from iowa, USA
latonyn:
Any one can apply as long as you have a degree or degrees. I'm an agric graduate with masters degree in Agricultural Biochemistry and Nutrition. You may also need to get ready a laptop with Internet connectivity. The owner conducts interviews via conference calling from iowa, USA
latonyn:
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
isiomaella:
Please how can I apply, I have a degree in Agricultural-Economics and I am very much interested to work with your organization, but there is no email address to send my C.V to, please do post the e-mail address so I can apply, thanks.
You are perfect for the job!
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
isiomaella:
hr@agrilinkinternational.com
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
dadebayo1:

Thank you sir,
You are welcome. Seems you are in oyo-ibadan-ogbomoso axis? Hope you are lucky enough to handle that part if successful
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2016
tolulinks:

About the Job

Location: Nigeria - Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ibadan, Jos ,Kano and Kaduna

Guys, state which of the above location you are in in your email subject. Thanks
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by labeerson: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is it only CV or CV and cover letter? Pls, i need a response b4 i apply
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by kayteajay111(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
please, can HND holder in agricultural engineering apply? because I'm tired of discrimination between bsc and hnd.
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
kayteajay111:
please, can HND holder in agricultural engineering apply? because I'm tired of discrimination between bsc and hnd.
Pls apply
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
labeerson:
Is it only CV or CV and cover letter? Pls, i need a response b4 i apply
Both
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by blueflames23: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
tolulinks:

About the Job

PLEASE WHAT IS/ARE THE JOB TITLE(S) WHICH I'M APPLYING FOR?
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
blueflames23:

PLEASE WHAT IS/ARE THE JOB TITLE(S) WHICH I'M APPLYING FOR?
Agrilink Business Representative or Agrilink Ambassador. Whichever one picks your nose. Lol
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
babatunde112:
CALL FOR COMPLETE TRAINING VIDEOS AND INSTALLATION SOFTWARE ON THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE, AND ANY OTHER ONES..
OUR TRAINING VIDEOS ARE FROM TOP TRAINING SITES LIKE LYNDA.COM, INFINITE SKILLS ETC. (CALL 08103173481)

SolidWorks, AutoCAD,RevitMEP, PDMS , Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk, 3ds Max, Civil 3D, Microsoft Access, HTML, CINEMA 4D ,Autodesk Maya,RISA-3D., Blender, Modo, Octane Render , Adobe Photoshop, Indigo Renderer , Thea, Renderer, VRV Xpress for HVAC Design, ZBrush, Python Programming, PHP Programming, VectorWorks, Rhino, ArchiCAD, Zbrush, RealFlow, Power Translator for modo , Orion18. ETC.

LOCATION-LAGOS
IT CAN BE DELIVERED TO ANY LOCATION IN NIGERIA
Troll
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by dadebayo1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
tolulinks:

You are welcome. Seems you are in oyo-ibadan-ogbomoso axis? Hope you are lucky enough to handle that part if successful

Yes sir. Thank you. I reside in ibadan.. I look forward to the best..

1 Like

Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please guys, indicate your city of residence in the subject of the mail ✉. Thanks
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
More applications please. It has been modified to across all states of the federation
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
kk
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by CuteMorriz: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Remnita:
Recruitment at Berger Paint Nigeria PLC.

see job details here⏬

www.reddnut.com
remnita you this fake news distributor...you are here again...

1 Like

Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by Nicogen4us(f): 4:20am On Sep 30, 2016
tolulinks:

About the Job

Location: Across all states of the federation including the FCT

Good day. Am a person with a company into Agro allied training and professional in Laboratory Technology as well as some vocational skills training and based in Oyo town.I want to see and know how I can handle the Oyo and it's environment for you if possible.Kindly reply if it San work. thanks
Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by tolulinks(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Application is getting slightly lopsided as we need more applicants from the north but keep em flowing and believing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Agrilink International Accepting Cvs by mokkasin01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
tolulinks:
Thanks guys. Keep them coming. Application is getting slightly lopsided as we need more applicants from the north but keep em flowing and believing. Thanks
i studies environmental management technology, from a northern university and I am a northerner... ...should I apply, can d course of study b considered?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NESTOIL: 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.