Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. (588 Views)

What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by jimmypee(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hi there,
I am a 400level Business Administration student. LASU.
While enjoying celebrity life. I will be writing your assignments for you.
I can take any course from: marketing, irpm, public admin, finance, psycology, human resource (HRM) and biz admin.
I will do your assignments for you for a chicken feed.
If you have to submit 4 assignments in 3days, its only normal to ask for an extra hand.
You can contact me:
pelemohjimmy@yahoo.com or 08029104664
with me, you are safe in academics.
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
You should hide your head in shame for what you just posted. Did anyone write assignments for you before you got to 400 level. Its people like you that are spoiling our educational system
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by skfa1: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
jimmypee:

Hi there,
I am a 400level Business Administration student. LASU.
While enjoying celebrity life. I will be writing your assignments for you.
I can take any course from: marketing, irpm, public admin, finance, psycology, human resource (HRM) and biz admin.
I will do your assignments for you for a chicken feed.
If you have to submit 4 assignments in 3days, its only normal to ask for an extra hand.
You can contact me:
pelemohjimmy@yahoo.com or 08029104664
with me, you are safe in academics.

Thats a damn shame cool
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by jimmypee(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2009
I am a seasoned business student.
In business we only avoid the illegal activities. Tell me, is doing your school assignments for you illegal? With licence do you know that you can export hard drugs? There a thousands of pharmaceutical companies that are ready to buy.
The Nigerian mentality is toping the lists of problems we the business students are facing.
You can search the internet for this assignment issue and see for yourself.
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by jimmypee(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2009
I am a seasoned business student.
In business we only avoid the illegal activities. Tell me, is doing your school assignments for you illegal? With licence do you know that you can export hard drugs? There a thousands of pharmaceutical companies that are ready to buy.
The Nigerian mentality is toping the lists of problems we the business students are facing.
You can search the internet for this assignment issue and see for yourself.
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by Freestyl(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Dude, this is a celebrity thread not education! next time, read the rules before posting.
Re: I Can Do Your School Assignments For You. by mamagee6(f): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2009
Godmother:

You should hide your head in shame for what you just posted. Did anyone write assignments for you before you got to 400 level. Its people like you that are spoiling our educational system

That is if she's really in 400 level,lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission / I Want Knw If Unizik Has Started Sellin Sup.form / When Is Unijos Admin List Is Goin 2 B Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.