Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails (1012 Views)

MMM Please Advice Me / If You Have Earned From MMM Please Share Your GH Screenshot And Testimonies / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails by hopeforcharles(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good day my able marvorains there has been a spam email circulating , it says one is eligible to receive 50% marvo instead of the normal 30% it is a scam and it's aim is to get your username and password so that they can perpetuate the evils in their minds. Please be very careful
And don't even click it
Bellow are the received email
Pix attached

Re: Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails by rottennaija(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
First it was the CBN, then they said it fell I'm Zimbabwe and many lost their money. Now, they are ready to scam. All the more reason I'll continue with MMM, because it's its participants that makes MMM work

1 Like

Re: Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
That is eh, this mmm is causing serious revolution ooo

1 Like

Re: Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails by gafar: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Graduate Sets Up Fufu Processing Outfit Worth N75,000, Employs Workers / Get Paid Instantly!!! / Fpounds, Doller Crashed Against Naira, Abokifx.com Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.