Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

“I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello (1715 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Topza(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Korede Bello has denied rumours that he is not in a relationship with Zahra Buhari.

Recently, he said he is currently single and just might hook up with any of his followers on social media at the right time.

His words:

“It could be anybody. It could be any of them (my bellovers), I go through my Instagram, go through my Twitter, Snapchat, just observing. But I want someone that loves me for me”

Source: http://gisttrace.com

cc ; Lalasticlala , Seun , Tosyne2much

1 Share

Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Topza(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where are the ladies here? trapqueen77 e.t.c... Lol
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
The computer does not write "mami wata", "swindler", "armed robber", on people's selfies.
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Topza(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
The computer does not write "mami wata", "swindler", "armed robber", on people's selfies.
Really
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by BrutalJab: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
You no wan discover Mungo park abi
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
He's super cute but too much of a pretty boy. He doesn't look manly enough and no bad boy appeal. Love his music thou.
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by GoggleB(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2016
rokiatu:
He's super cute but too much of a pretty boy. He doesn't look manly enough and no bad boy appeal. Love his music thou.
Application letter with style.
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by McBrooklyn(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol, Ladies don't fall for this, the Nigga will probably be a big time Yoruba Demon cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
rokiatu:
[s]He's super cute but too much of a pretty boy. He doesn't look manly enough and no bad boy appeal.[/s] Love his music thou.

Mtcheeeew!!! Like say you no go gree if he talk say he wan date you?? undecided
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by okusman(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2016
oya....race son start... all the girls on his social media page be like... let me change my profile picture to my prettiest and best picture for this short man devil to see...

LadyF where una dey? u better come and advice the girls.
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by englishmart(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
you are not better than them na.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2016
englishmart:
you are not better than them na.
lol
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Damilolababy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jesu. i hope i wil be among?
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
just introduce me to Don jazzy...I dey craze for em matter already
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Damilolababy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
deb303:
just introduce me to Don jazzy...I dey craze for em matter already
hmm
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Flekky21(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Olamide!
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Damilolababy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Flekky21:
Olamide!
what happen 2 him
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Flekky21(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damilolababy:
what happen 2 him
U Shud Know Naw.
Re: “I Am Willing To Date Any Of My Followers On Social Media” – Korede Bello by Damilolababy(f): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Flekky21:
U Shud Know Naw.
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode Ewumi, British/nigerian Man Behind The"you No Get Sense" Meme / Osas Ighodaro Shares Adorable Photo Of Her Daughter / Video:ex-super Eagles Star, Godwin Okpara Video Beating His Wife Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.