Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Organic Traffic Software - Free Youtube Views, Blog Views, Etc 100% Adsense Safe - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Organic Traffic Software - Free Youtube Views, Blog Views, Etc 100% Adsense Safe (1733 Views)

The Best Place To Buy Followers,likes, Views Etc / Powerful Traffic Bot Adsense safe---#1000 Only / Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website 100% Adsense Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Traffic Software - Free Youtube Views, Blog Views, Etc 100% Adsense Safe by thegiver009: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kill Your Bounce Rate & Boost Visitor Engagements at EngagedHits.com
FREE Youtube Views, Comments, Likes and Subscribers at EngagedHits
100% Adsense & Google Safe. Use the Power of Crowdsourcing

What is Engaged Hits?
Engaged Hits is a unique web traffic service that runs on a piece of software we’ve designed called MINGLE. Mingle conceives unique users that will help you to rise up the ranks on search driven sites like Google, YouTube, SoundCloud, Amazon, Ebay and more. Best of all? It’s completely free.

What does Engaged Hits do for me? Simple, we’re going to make sure you rank higher than ever on Google, YouTube, SoundCloud, Amazon or any other site that organises it’s content with searches. And we’re going to do that for free.

Why do I need Engaged Hits help?
With Google, for example, we’re seeing more and more emphasis on user experience when calculating which sites should appear where in searches. There are other sites that offer you the chance to increase the amount of visitors to your site, but it’s not enough to simply get backlinks or buy regular traffic. You need something more intelligent than that. Why? Google wants to know that their top ranking sites are there because users actually had a quality experience and found what they were looking for, namely a good user experience. Engaged Hits uses a unique piece of software called MINGLE that is designed to mimic the behavior of actual users. Watch our special video about MINGLE here. You won’t be able to tell the difference between an Engaged Hits user and a regular user. And neither will Google. Not to mention, this is FREE.

Isn’t it obvious to Google these aren’t “real” users?
Here’s the important part. What is a real user? To a website or search engine a user is simply a unique IP from a computer around the world. It cannot identify the person sat AT the computer, only the computer that makes the visit. All MINGLE users come from individual PC’s or mobile devices. That means that to all intents and purposes these ARE real users in every way that can be defined. Watch this 3 minute video which goes into a lot more technical detail why this is 100% safe.

So they won’t seem like a bot?
No! Are you kidding? Bots tend to come from limited servers and everything is controlled by a limited and small number of IP’s. With MINGLE each user comes from a unique IP, from a real computer in exactly the same way any other user would.

How are you doing this for free?
We have an incredible piece of software here and it must seem strange to give you so much for free. But it makes sense when you look at it like this. Since we are affiliate marketers and have a ton of websites to promote we simply take a percentage of the minutes you earn and will use those minutes for our own purposes to promote our own websites. And when you look at it like that, you realize that it is in our interests to make something incredible for you. And we have. We spent a huge amount of time in market research and development to make sure this is absolutely the best piece of software available. Why? Because the better it works for you, the better it works for us. We don’t benefit at all unless we’re providing the number one service available. Which we are.

So, how do I get minutes?
When you download MINGLE you will join the other computers that MINGLE is connected to. This software runs entirely in the background and you won’t even notice it. You can use MINGLE on your PC or our dedicated App for Android. You will earn minutes whenever your computer is turned ON and connected to the internet.
Re: Organic Traffic Software - Free Youtube Views, Blog Views, Etc 100% Adsense Safe by thegiver009: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
What if I want more minute?
Don’t worry, we thought about that too. We have a MINGLE AFFILIATES program and you can find out more about that HERE. The idea is simple, when you refer your friends, you will earn a percentage of whatever minutes they are earning. And since this is free and something unique you should be able to refer tons of people! You can even sell your remaining minutes if you want on freelance sites if you like.

If I run MINGLE on my Android phone, what about my data usage?
It’s a good question and worth addressing. If you have unlimited data, it’s not issue at all but if you don’t we’ve installed a simple button that allows you to choose to have MINGLE run ONLY when you have a Wifi connection. See, we think of everything.

What do I have to do?
When you sign up with Engaged Hits and download MINGLE you’ll be able to start a new campaign and clearly define exactly what you want your Mingle users to do. Once you have made those distinctions, you don’t have to do anything, Mingle is fully automated.

What are minutes?
You earn minutes by running Mingle on your computer. If you run Mingle on your desktop for ten minutes, you will be able to send Mingle users to your content for five minutes. So you receive 50% of the minutes that Mingle is run on your computer.

If I have more than one account, can I transfer my minutes from one account to another?
No, you have to use the minutes within each account, no sharing!

How many machines can I run Mingle on?
It’s unlimited! Look here for tips on making a network of Android phones to get yourself a HUGE boost in minutes.

Can I use MINGLE on networked PC’s?
Yes! You can install unlimited instances of Mingle on different machines on the same IP address. So if you have an office with 20 PC’s, networked and running from the same IP. You can install Mingle on each machine.

What smart phones can I use with MINGLE?
You can only use Android phones right now.

If I earn minutes on mobile, can I spend those mobile minutes to receive desktop Mingle users or vice versa?
Actually, no. You need to use your minutes on the same type of device you they were earned on, whether they’re your minutes or even minutes earnt from a referee. So if you or a friend is running Mingle on Android only, you’ll only have access to minutes on Android. Get it? So our advice is to always run Mingle on both.

Which search engines do you support?
Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Aol, Yandex, Baidu, YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, Amazon, Ebay and, Etsy.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN VIP WAITING LISTS FOR THE SOFTWARE
http://engagedhits.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed By Bloggers / Quality Web Development in (7 days) / 100k Verified USA Emails For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.