Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,858 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" (48562 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
angry NPF Any friend of mine that joins that force automatically becomes my enemy. That is how one police man without uniform decided to embarrass himself not me. In an ATM stand he just popped from no were and asked everyone to move back, no identification, no uniform. When I refused to move an inche he threatened to push me. I just looked at the hungry young man and asked him to be my guest angry. When he realized I wasn't afraid of challenging him he politely explained himself and I adjusted my position. Nigerians should learnt to stop taking sh!t from this mofos. Even if I see a drowning police man I will walk past him.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by olisaEze(m): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2016
emvico:

Our NPF=nothing pass food

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by tectonotimes: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by madjune(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2016
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by berrystunn(m): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Nigeria with remix story

They already published it before the real news
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by back2sender: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2016
naijafella:
Eyaah.Sorry.Where your friend wey go buy cheap iPhone 7? grin grin
Nigeria people with irrelevant stuff, The friend cannot Use 70% of the function of the iPhone 7, i can tell you that phone will be used for:
1.phone calls
2.text message
3.selfie.
So what Use, my pimped nokia 3310 can do same.
Nigerians and fake life

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by onughabc(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
MASTERS, ALAHAJI ABUBAKAR, FAZER of TINSEL...The Don arrested...Chie...This is unbelievable, Where's Angela Dede and Det. Sankay. Thank God You excaped this. Abeg do and come back to Tinsel...I'm missing you nwanne.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by ibkgab001: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2016
If I were to be God .. I will kill all police and replace them with my Oga at the top people

All police are oloriburuku for telling me it is illegal to use a factory tint and ceased my car for hours

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
If you have never had an encounter with Nigerian police and you live in Nigeria, you need to wake up and thank God every morning
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by cminca: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2016
UNTRAINED POLICEMEN
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Omeokachie: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Police is your FIEND.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by banio: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Some Nigerians are not helping their unborn children. Dollar is flying higher, yet some will be buying i-phone7. I pray God gives us conscience.
To the actor, I apologise on behalf of the police but tell your friend to help his unborn children by being a good Nigerian.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Came: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
My people make una think wetin for happen to this man if him no be public figure. If him no be celebrity dem for don kill am say dem catch armed robber. Most illiterate na police dem dey.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by fuckpoverty(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
smartec:
police Na your friend
please can u rephrase ,cuz anytime I hear this word it arouses my anger...they are the worst thing that can ever happen to human
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by angelroz: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
do they ever teach them anything in their f......ing training school. I just dislike the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
bokohaman:
Nigerian police is the worse thing that ever happened to humanity....

Pesin wey neva experience police brutality wont understand this story.

Their brains are always on recess..
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" by obstead200(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
bokohaman:
Nigerian police is the worse thing that ever happened to humanity....
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo / Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.