Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily (851 Views)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Blogging is business,Earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips / How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
It’s good to have some income which is not coming from your regular job. These days earning from online services has become relatively easy. One of the websites that offer online income is Fiverr. This website normally sells services such as content writing, logo designing, voice over, photo editing and video editing. It is possible for a person to earn up to one thousand dollars a month on Fiverr

More here http://marketingwitholufemi.xyz/how-i-earn-500-per-week-on-fiverr/

This depends What are your skills? Leverage whatever you are good at and try to sell yourself.

THINGS YOU MUST DO:

Use your original name or niche related username.
Connect Social Profiles
Set security questions
Upload a simple and smiling face profile picture.
Give a brief introduction, who are you, what you do and you are offering.
Give a story line tag under your name on profile page. I will show how to do it. It is just a short line expressing your work.

WHAT GIGS TO SELL:

The most important question of this post and you must be thinking about it now. So, I will define it in simplest way.First Evaluate Yourself: What is the best thing you can do?

Writing?
Data Entry?
Graphical Work? Such as Logo, Cover, Flyer, Banners, Mockups, etc or Programming? Such as Web Development, Software development, WordPress Development,
Web Designing, CSS fixing etc.

There are many things but you need to analyze what you can do best. Then simply search the trends on the site to check if there is exposure in the service you are going to offer. However there are some of the hot and tested Gigs of mine I would like to share here.

http://marketingwitholufemi.xyz/how-i-earn-500-per-week-on-fiverr/
Re: How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily by emeijeh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your mobile number
Re: How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Your mobile number

Re: How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily by JohnieWalker(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm...I don't trust anything that number and link is involved
Re: How I Earn $500 Per Week On Fiverr Easily by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Hmm...I don't trust anything that number and link is involved

And why...

(1) (Reply)

How To Build An Ecommerce Website Like Konga And Jumia / Xmas bumper Package(12 Weeks Broilers) For Sale In Lagos / INNOSON Mini Bus Seen Along Enugu-portharcout Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.