Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding (1126 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) / Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Mrop(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
The photo shows a young lady obviously
serving as a maid of honour at her friend’s
wedding as she is seen weeping profusely in
the photo as the actual bride calmly walks
behind her with the groom.

Many suggested that the young woman is
too happy for her friend thereby causing the
tears to flow.

However others maintained that the young
lady is crying because she has feelings for
the groom and may have even slept with the
man and so was sad because her friend has
overtaken her.

What do you think?

see pics below

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/or-jealousy-see-this-photo-of.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by veacea: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
She seems to have information. Maybe she's feelimg for the guy who knows
Please don't come and quote me oooooo
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by boss096(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Does that look like tears of joy to u?
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by iykekelvins(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
They have done it again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by ShakurM(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Banji! After all I did cry , In the kitchen I gave you, in the church I gave you, even under the stairs.

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
cryMm.this seems like a sorrow of joy
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by EHMIR(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
In adekunle gold voice**
she done go wedding taya,many satiday e don pass,but she never marry
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by southernbelle(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
That picture tells a lot of stories, no need to bother my head speculating.

1 Like

Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by steppin: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
She's crying cos she realized she's no different from a canopy. She don do ashebi and Bridesmaid tire.
Re: Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding by wheredemdey: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
She has knowingly or unknowingly nacked the groom

These are tears of guilt.... The groom even nackked a day to the wedding.... I know cos I am supposed to know.

(1) (Reply)

picture 11 Times Mr. Ibu's Pot Belly Made Us Happy / Wow!! Toyin Aimakhu Named Best Yourba Actor Of The Year At Bon Awards(photo) / I Don't Even Get A Text Back From Any Man - Toke Makinwa Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.