Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money (687 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money by egorov(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lots of Zimbabweans are in a financial trauma as you read this, all thanks to the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM.

Thousands of people living in Zimbabwe, among them civil servants, vendors and more, were said to have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme MMM Global Zimbabwe after the system collapsed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services without any prior notice last week leaving participants stranded.

Iharare.co reports that these Zimbabweans joined the online investment scheme with the sole aim of “getting rich quickly”. It was said that the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned its people about the system, saying the scheme was fraudulent.

The scheme prides itself as a mutual aid fund under which recruited members contribute money to assist others and are promised investment returns of 30 percent per month. Some of the people left counting their losses told The Herald that they received emails that the scheme had been suspended until September 15
https://www.naij.com/982574-popular-mmm-crashes.html
Read more on
Re: Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money by shedraq1: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ehi Oche:
DID MMM ZIMBABWE COLLAPSED?

I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants in 9ja. The press knows next to nothing on this matter.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth is presently reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria (30%) for sustainability. And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria.

Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? NO. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Continue to PH GH PH GH PH GH

That's the only way the system can be sustained
Re: Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money by Richheart: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
egorov:
Lots of Zimbabweans are in a financial trauma as you read this, all thanks to the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM.

Thousands of people living in Zimbabwe, among them civil servants, vendors and more, were said to have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme MMM Global Zimbabwe after the system collapsed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services without any prior notice last week leaving participants stranded.

Iharare.co reports that these Zimbabweans joined the online investment scheme with the sole aim of “getting rich quickly”. It was said that the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned its people about the system, saying the scheme was fraudulent.

The scheme prides itself as a mutual aid fund under which recruited members contribute money to assist others and are promised investment returns of 30 percent per month. Some of the people left counting their losses told The Herald that they received emails that the scheme had been suspended until September 15
https://www.naij.com/982574-popular-mmm-crashes.html
Read more on

<<<ZIMBABWE MMM ONLY DID A RESTRUCTURING AND IT IS VERY ALIVE AND THRIVING>>>> READ VIA THE LINK BELOW>>>

LIARS AND HATERS>>>>WE SHOULD STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS>>> ALL U ENEMIES OF FINANCIAL LIBERATION>>
IT'S OUR MONIES>>> LEAVE US ALONE>>>

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbabsol.com.ng%2Fremodel-of-mmm-zimbabwe-does-not-mean-collapse%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF78qEJfXJhEMO-tPF8G3RCBBqhqg
Re: Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Millions Lose Money by gafar: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

KIBO The First Decentralized Onlinelottery Based On BLOCKCHAIN And SMARTCONTRACT / A Financier Needed Urgently / MMM Users. See Backdoor To Get Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.