Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) (561 Views)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) by ayokujero: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tonight I was asked what class I am, and my reply was am in SS1. I was further asked SS1 what? And I replied SS1 Art.

Further questions proceed to know my dream career.
I answered and said I want to be a Journalist and my twin sister want to study Law.

I was queried that why did I choose journalism over Law and I said I love News as that is what am currently participating in at school.

I got my fair share of punishment when I was asked to get my jotter and my pen to listen as well as write the comments made by 2 United States Presidential candidate (Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump).

After painful 45mins into the interview I got tired and I could bearly write praying that this punishment should stop.

This is my punishment for dreaming to be a Journalist and my name is Joachim Ushiekpan and am 12years old in SS1.

Re: How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) by itzgbengene: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
FP I smell
Re: How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
ayokujero:
Tonight I was asked what class I am, and my reply was am in SS1. I was further asked SS1 what? And I replied SS1 Art.

Further questions proceed to know my dream career.
I answered and said I want to be a Journalist and my twin sister want to study Law.

I was queried that why did I choose journalism over Law and I said I love News as that is what am currently participating in at school.

I got my fair share of punishment when I was asked to get my jotter and my pen to listen as well as write the comments made by 2 United States Presidential candidate (Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump).

After painful 45mins into the interview I got tired and I could bearly write praying that this punishment should stop.

This is my punishment for dreaming to be a Journalist and my name is Joachim Ushiekpan and am 12years old in SS1.

kai bros...talk true.. undecided
Re: How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) by Davash222(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Never give up.. Let that be your stepping stone.
Cheers
Re: How I Got Punished For Dreaming To Be A Journalist (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
12 years old in SS1. This story is either a lie or the kid's a genius. 12 years old, I was in JSS 2 at the age.

Long gone are the days points were written down by journalists. Smartphones and voice recorders are heavily used now. Whoever gave you the exercise is both ignorant and old-fashioned. Ensure to teach them the modern way things are done.

If you(OP) are the person in question I think you should log off nairaland and participate fully only at the age of 18. Your mind is still growing, focus more on school work and real world interpersonal relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Choose As A Wife For You Or Your Brother? / Total/nnpc National Merit Scholarship Awards (felisterisike..com) / Should I Continue Doing It Or Not - Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.