Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Authenticity Of Auctionexport.com - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Authenticity Of Auctionexport.com (551 Views)

Buying A Car: Auctionexport, Toks, Naija Used? / How To Verify The Authenticity Of Your Number Plate / Confirm Authenticity Of Your Car Insurance Policy and other Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authenticity Of Auctionexport.com by chrischike(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please I have been seen quite lovely and cheap cars on that platform but I don't know how authentic their are..so if you have patronized them please share your experience
Re: Authenticity Of Auctionexport.com by sultaan(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2016
No the cars on auctionexport are not cheap, that is the price of salvaged cars. Price in Nigeria is a different issue, by the time you convert currency rate, ship and clear yawa go do gas

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Auctionexport.com by chrischike(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
sultaan:
No the cars on auctionexport are not cheap, that is the price of salvaged cars. Price in Nigeria is a different issue, by the time you convert currency rate, ship and clear yawa go do gas
ok bro..so the cost comes from shipping it to NIGERIA and the clearance

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Motorcyclist Embarks On Solo Road Tour Of North America. / Camry 2008 Hybrid / Need Advice Of Fixing My Car's Air Conditioning System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.