Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion (2554 Views)

Young Lady Rocks Bizarre Hairstyles (Photos) / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 16 Most Expensive Shoes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion by humourandstyle(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Uhm, where do designers get inspiration for creating weird shoes? I thought this two faced cowboy boots which Nigerians nicknamed the “come and be going shoe“ from New York Fashion Week 2016 was the weirdest shoe I had seen in my entire life until I bumped into an album of something worse on facebook.

Honestly, these have got to be the most bizarre shoes in the history of fashion. To view more of these shoes, click on the link. I would love to know what your thoughts are on these shoes.
https://humourandstyle./2016/09/27/the-most-bizarre-shoes-in-the-history-of-fashion/

Re: The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion by chydii(f): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very bizzare now until a celebrity wears it then, it becomes the trending...
#stupidshiipeopledo

1 Like

Re: The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion by Chanchit: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anyone that buys this trash with his/her money would definitely need brain revaluation.
Re: The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
I will rather walk bare footed than wear any of those weird shoes
Re: The Most Bizarre Shoes In The History Of Fashion by humourandstyle(f): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I will rather walk bare footed than wear any of those weird shoes
LMAO, i swear, same here.

(1) (Reply)

People, Never Get This Far In Body Modifications! (pics) / Ankara Peplum Dresses Check Them Out Here / Makeup Tutorial For Green Smokey Eyes And Pale Pink Lips By The Makeuptales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.