Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) (17443 Views)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Nigerian MUA Bimpe Onakoya Stranded In South Africa After Gunpoint Robbery / Bimpe onakoya, Toolz Makeup Artist Blasted Over Dirty Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Ask4Info: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
ochiora:
I tap into this blessing for myself and every other woman TTC in Jesus Name, Amen!

You people will go about tapping into people's blessing without knowing thereal deal behind it. You don't know if it is artificial insemination, sperm donor, IVF, or even away match.

Always beg God to give you yours and not tapping into others own.

1 Like

Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Big congratulations to dem, if I were to b one with such gifts na to jst forget abt giving birth to another child.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by senrino(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrt
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Jesus be praised. I tap from her blessing.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Hope this too ain't makeup oh... Congrats for real...
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I don't even know her and maybe she is probably the one doing make ups for my babe such that I don't even know her real face anymore embarassed

She go look like Kim Kadarshian today angry

She go look like Rihanna tomorrow angry

She go look like Ariana Grande next tomorrow . . . embarassed
I love Ariana
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by eshic(f): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Calirona post=49738630]Nice one. Congrats to the
congrats ma,I Qeue into your testimony.amen
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by ochiora(f): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Ask4Info:

You people will go about tapping into people's blessing without knowing thereal deal behind it. You don't know if it is artificial insemination, sperm donor, IVF, or even away match.

Always beg God to give you yours and not tapping into others own.
Don't force your opinion down my throat!
Whether it's IVF, Artificial insemination or what have you, it's still GOD that makes it a success. Or haven't you seen cases where all those procedures failed even where huge money has been pumped into them.
Learn to appreciate the God-factor in all you do and all will be well with you.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Ask4Info: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
ochiora:

Don't force your opinion down my throat!
Whether it's IVF, Artificial insemination or what have you, it's still GOD that makes it a success. Or haven't you seen cases where all those procedures failed even where huge money has been pumped into them.
Learn to appreciate the God-factor in all you do and all will be well with you.

I hear you. Go about tapping into everyone's blessings. Na so una don tap finish into Ritualist, scammers, Olosho and kidnappers blessings finish whenever they display material things that entices you. Don't bother responding. Just move on.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
I love Ariana
Then goan be fûcking her now tongue
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Barney11: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
I SEE IVF IS THE COCO NOW! save up and do it once.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ivf working

After they will say natural

Yea right
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by TheProfe: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
ochiora:
I tap into this blessing for myself and every other woman TTC in Jesus Name, Amen!

Triplets are wonderful.

However, before TAPPING into her blessing you need to to find out if she did not go through IVF.
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by talktojoe: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please Pray For Julius Agwu’ – Friends, Collegues Beg Nigerians – see why

http://nigerianewsnetwork..com.ng/2016/09/please-pray-for-julius-agwu-friends.html

Recession to end soon, Kumuyi predicts
http://nigerianewsnetwork..com.ng/2016/09/recession-to-end-soon-kumuyi-predicts.html

1 Share

Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by ochiora(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
TheProfe:

Triplets are wonderful.

However, before TAPPING into her blessing you need to to find out if she did not go through IVF.
My dear sebi na God dey make IVF successful? Or haven't you heard of countless unsuccessful IVFs? My own be sey d God wey do am for am, go do am for me and my fellow women TTC, cuz there's nothing like God blessing you with ur own bundle of joy, it's worth more than all the millions in d world! Stay blessed. .
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Awwwwww!!!

Congratulations Bimpe O. on your bundle of joy kiss kiss...

Triplets? Oh boy!! More strength to her..

Is she the BM Pro or so?
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
PaperLace:

Is she the BM Pro or so?
Nah, she isn't. Her handle is @bimpeonakoya on IG. She was the MUA that handled Toolz traditional wedding look..
Re: Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) by Dadsonval(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulations! God bless them in Jesus name amen. I tap from ur testimony, i Pray that God bless me with my triplet come April 2017 for my wedding anniversary, amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Wale Gates & His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Sexy Curves & Hot Legs In Hot Mini Gown (Photos) / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.