Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lets Discuss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Discuss (293 Views)

Jambite That Have Done Exam,lets Discuss The Questions You Can Still Remember / Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General / Lets Discuss: CEO OR CGPA Which Will You Go For????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss by pojomatics(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2016
LET’S DISCUSS SERIES—LEDS1
DATE: WEDNESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2016
ARTICLE TITLE: DO WE REALLY HAVE TO SELL THEM?
HELLO! How are you guys doing today? Hope you slept well and sound? For me, sleep has been far from me because I am trying to finish my article which will be unveiled on the 1st October 2016. I welcome you righteously to the first series of LEDS because canal greetings will not take you far—LOL, that statement will make sense if you listen to the Academic Mentor on Crown Fm or Kpoko Fm.
LET’S DISCUSS SERIES is a platform where the issues (problems) of the country are unveiled to the youths and possible solutions are expected from the youths. At the end of reading this article, I expect to see comments and not just likes. That is a story for another day because Nigerians don’t know when to like or comment.
As we enter the COLD season of recession, there has being two options in coming out of the recession: Some set of people have advised the Federal Government to sell some of the assets of the country, like the refineries, the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas(NLNG), so as to get fund to inject into the economy. Yet another school of thought have kicked against that idea because they feel selling the assets will not solve the problem of recession. They have advised that the economy should be diversified so as to boost export.
Dear reader, in your view, What exactly should be done? Should our National assets being sold? If your answer is yes, why yes? And if No, why?

CELEBRATING MY PROTEGEE
I am so proud of my PROTEGEE, COLLINZ, because he made it to THE GRAND FINALE of TAKE THE STAGE MUSICAL COMPETITION. It is going to be awesome as I storm: 2 Eke Avenue, behind wood market off Jakpa Road, to watch MY BOY display his creative skill with his Recorder.
HOUSE OF POJOMATICS is ready to take the world by surprise

ON THE 29TH OF SEPTEMBER WILL BE HISTORIC…STAY TUNED
….
UNLIMITED POJOMATICS

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Notice On Postponement Of Pre-degee Entrance Exam 2016/2017 / SAP WORKFLOW Online Training / Learn Comptia Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.