Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Makeup Habits To Quit Asap❌ (98% Do It All Wrong) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Habits To Quit Asap❌ (98% Do It All Wrong) (553 Views)

4 Habits To Help Every Woman Stay Healthy / 15 Habits Of Stylish Women / I Want To Quit My Govt Job For Fashion Designing ( Tailoring) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Habits To Quit Asap❌ (98% Do It All Wrong) by apeiron24(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2016
We all make mistakes. But when it comes to our makeup, many of us keep on making the same repeat mistakes over and over again. Why? Because we’re not even sure we’re making them!
As the seasons change, we like to make new resolutions.
“I’m gonna change this, and I’m gonna definitely change that!” we say. Out with the old, and in with the new.

To this end, we change our closets. We remove summer dresses we never got around to wearing, and replace them with wintry hats and scarves. Maybe we’ll even swap our dressing gown for a new one, or change our hairstyle depending on the season.

And when it’s edging closer to summer, we hit the gym like there’s no tomorrow in a bid to get our body “beach ready.”

But how many of us change our makeup routine? Very few! If you’re reading this, there’s a strong chance that your cosmetic regime is littered with the kind of bad habits and poor practices that are letting you down big time. To find out what you need to change, here are some bad makeup habits you should quit as soon as possible.

read on.....you really need to know it....this is 2016, avoid these mistakes
read
http://www.corpersforum.com/?topic=144.0

if d images did not show, sharply sign up......do it all right

(1) (Reply)

3 Different Kinds Of Perfume Oils. / Invicta Men's Sea Spider Watch At Micostar Mall / Open Your Online Fashion House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.