Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Clearing Container Of Diapers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing Container Of Diapers (2155 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Direct Distributor Of Diapers And Wipes Of Juvanni Company / Cost Of Clearing Container Of 20ft And 40ft At Lagos Sea Ports Apapa And Tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Container Of Diapers by Toronto123: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2016
My people Abeg how much will it cost me to clear a container filled with diapers in Apapa port? An average cost will be great. Thanks!
Re: Clearing Container Of Diapers by Zdoh(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Toronto123:
My people Abeg how much will it cost me to clear a container filled with diapers in Apapa port? An average cost will be great. Thanks!
How many ft container? 20 or 40ft?
Re: Clearing Container Of Diapers by oliverjiad(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Toronto123:
first of all,if I may ask

have u done the form M,and also have u run d (PAAR)PRE ASSESSMENT ANNUAL REPORT, which would enable u know how MUCH to be duly pay into the (NCS)Nigerian CUSTOMS SERVICE ACCOUNT

To be honest u having a total cost of clearing of your container is by when u know most of the receiptable money,this would enable a sincere and helpful agent to give u a total cost of clearing

I'm a clearing agent my office is at national bus stop NPA BUILDING TINCAN ISLAND BEFORE SECOND GATE

U CAN GIVE ME A CALL FOR MORE INQUIRIES ON 08184364147

REGARDS

JAID
Re: Clearing Container Of Diapers by adisarasaq(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
First, your goods value will determine how much it is to be paid as import duty (CIF ✖ whatever percentage that your goods attracted)

Also general goods like yours required Form 'M' and PAAR (PRE-ARRIVAL ASSESSMENT REPORT) to be open, and that will be done through your Bank.

Documents that you need to forward to your bank are....Final Invoice, B/L and maybe Packing List.

Agent can handle this for you if you don't know how but that's another contract.

Import duty is calculated by adding Cost of the goods, Freight Charges and Insurance (CIF) together.

Shipping and Terminal charges will cost you from 350k to 400k for 20ft container while 40ft will be double. Agent fee for clearing differ.

Last but very important, diapers is regulated by NAFDAC so therefore you must have obtained all necessary permit before any attempt.
Re: Clearing Container Of Diapers by Charles545: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
adisarasaq:
First, your goods value will determine how much it is to be paid as import duty (CIF ✖ whatever percentage that your goods attracted)

Also general goods like yours required Form 'M' and PAAR (PRE-ARRIVAL ASSESSMENT REPORT) to be open, and that will be done through your Bank.

Documents that you need to forward to your bank are....Final Invoice, B/L and maybe Packing List.

Agent can handle this for you if you don't know how but that's another contract.

Import duty is calculated by adding Cost of the goods, Freight Charges and Insurance (CIF) together.

Shipping and Terminal charges will cost you from 350k to 400k for 20ft container while 40ft will be double. Agent fee for clearing differ.

Last but very important, diapers is regulated by NAFDAC so therefore you must have obtained all necessary permit before any attempt.

pHello Sir , please I'm interested in diapers importation of 20/40ft container. but I need to know what documents I need to get started and the cost of NAFDAC, CUSTOM,SHIPPING AND CLEARING . I anticipate your reply; many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gotranscript Account Urgently Needed / Is First Bank About To Fold Up Or Something? / Which Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.