Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS) (4611 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Black See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Serena Williams Shows Off Her Famous Curves In Tight Leggings (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS) by celebrityvoic: 5:21am On Sep 28, 2016
The American Singer Amber Rose showcased her famous curves in sheer black leggings while also sporting a brunette wig as she arrived on the Dancing With The Stars studio in Los Angeles on Monday.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/amber-rose-spotted-wearing-see-through.html

Re: Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2016
*Daniel* walked into a bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man "Please give me N2,500 isi ewu and Big Stout and then give everyone a N5,000 isiewu and Big Stout because when I eat I want everyone to eat." The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and everyone else theirs.

When they finished enjoying their meal he shouted another order " Give me a bottle of brandy (mellow wood) and give everybody else a bottle of whiskey (Johnny walker black label) because when I drink I want everybody to drink." Everyone was happy and singing Daniel's praises saying "He is the man".

When *Daniel*finished his drink he shouted again " Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs."

His burial is this Saturday.He was beaten to death.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
*Daniel* walked into a bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man "Please give me N2,500 isi ewu and Big Stout and then give everyone a N5,000 isiewu and Big Stout because when I eat I want everyone to eat." The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and everyone else theirs.

When they finished enjoying their meal he shouted another order " Give me a bottle of brandy (mellow wood) and give everybody else a bottle of whiskey (Johnny walker black label) because when I drink I want everybody to drink." Everyone was happy and singing Daniel's praises saying "He is the man".

When *Daniel*finished his drink he shouted again " Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs."

His burial is this Saturday.He was beaten to death.
bros you try oo you just make me show my teeth this early mo mo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Psquare Split Up / 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. / 23 Years Old Owerre Based Girl Flaunts Her N20m Convertible Benz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.