Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Govt Should Help Developers Especially Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Govt Should Help Developers Especially Beginners (893 Views)

Expert In The House Should Help Out, Pls. / Data Science Tutorial For Beginners With Python Programming Language / Anyone That Know Python Programming Should Help Me To Check The Eorr This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt Should Help Developers Especially Beginners by prinzfunchi(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Government needs to help developers in Nigeria (especially beginners).

They should take a cue from FreeBasics and make top Tech sites free on both mobile and PC. Sites like developer.android, udacity, w3schools, stackoverflow and others.

Adding YouTube to the free list would be asking for too much but then, there could be some sort of registration to use the "FreeTech" service (yup, I just named it cheesy) where data would be allocated to users and it would be monitored, if you watch silly YouTube videos with the free data, you get kicked out of the FreeTech YouTube service.

I know the top developers that are making money don't need this but we the growing ones(making little or no money) need it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your $60 Router Into A $600 Router : Anybody Tried On Spectranet Huawei's? / URGENT: Mobile Game Developers Needed / We Remain Naija's No. 1 Web Solution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.