Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Which Is Better In Using Ikoyi Registry And Ikeja Registry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Better In Using Ikoyi Registry And Ikeja Registry. (2394 Views)

You Can Do Better In November. / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / We Will Serve You Better In The Design & Prints Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better In Using Ikoyi Registry And Ikeja Registry. by skyenitan04(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Please i need you all to enlighten me..i want to do my registry next month and am a bit confused in which to use between Ikoyi Registry and Ikeja registry,Friends insists on me using Ikoyi cos of travelling overseas in near future..does that mean you cant travel without Ikoyi registry or is there a privileged attached to ikoyi registry?..Please kindly enlighten.
Kind regards.
Re: Which Is Better In Using Ikoyi Registry And Ikeja Registry. by thunder74(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
skyenitan04:
Please i need you all to enlighten me..i want to do my registry next month and am a bit confused in which to use between Ikoyi Registry and Ikeja registry,Friends insists on me using Ikoyi cos of travelling overseas in near future..does that mean you cant travel without Ikoyi registry or is there a privileged attached to ikoyi registry?..Please kindly enlighten.
Kind regards.
Dont be deceived by ignorant people. You can do your marriage in any registry in Nigeria. They all carry the same weight and it is accepted anywhere in the world.
Re: Which Is Better In Using Ikoyi Registry And Ikeja Registry. by skyenitan04(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks alot..
thunder74:

Dont be deceived by ignorant people. You can do your marriage in any registry in Nigeria. They all carry the same weight and it is accepted anywhere in the world.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog And Make Money Endlessly In 2017 (1) / Commercial Refrigeration / Kwara Poly Students Protests Over Alleged Increment Of School Fees (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.