Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription (3997 Views)

Renew Your Mind With God's Word. / Three New Ways To Renew The Game+ Mb / How To Renew Your Mtn Musicplus Mb Any Day Any Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by hollameday(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2016
How to Renew Your Dstv and Gotv

Unlike before paying for your Dstv and Gotv subscription is much easier,You no longer have to walk to a multichioce office and wait for long hours to make payment or even queue at the bank to make payment for your DSTV and GOTV subscription.

The good news is you can make your DStv and GOtv payment just at your fingertips without leaving the comfort zone of your house or your place of work.

This article is a guide on how you can make your DStv and GOtv nigeria payment online without issues.
There are several online platform through which you can make payment for your dstv and Gotv subscription and the best so far is www.vtpass.com

Let me walk you through the steps to make your DStv, Gotv and StarTime payment
1. Log on to www.vtpass.com

2. click on the service of your choice (DStv or GOtv)

3. select the bouquet option of your choice

4. Enter your DStv and GOtv card number

5.Pay.

The amazing thing about VTpass is that your DStv or GOtv account gets activated immediately and you don't have to send a short code to any number for activation.

Hope you find it easy making your Dstv and GOtv payment.

Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by adedayo3193(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Le me go and try it
Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by pastor12: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
God forbid. Please if you're in South South or southern part of Nigeria, don't ever buy GOTV because it is an absolute disgrace and auteur rubbish.

We know this area as ever raining part of the country and we also know that every drop of rain on the ground causes GOTV to start cracking. This time around, it's even the worst.

Please don't waste your hard earned money, if your in this part of the country. This is because you will regret it.
Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by pastor12: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2017
I wish to retract my earlier post on the paucity of GOTV Nigeria network in the southern parts of Nigeria due to the rainy nature of our environment.
This is because after my report, GOTV Nigeria made a wonderful improvement in this area that today whether it is raining or not, GOTV is ever bright and beautiful to watch.
To this I say CONGRATULATIONS TO GOTV NIGERIA.
Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by supergist1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
To subscribe your Dstv or multichoice Decoder you can go to any multichoice branches or offices closer to you to make the payment of any amount of your choice.Now there have been a new way you can make a payment without evening have to go to any office closet to you before you can be able to subscribe to any amount of your choice; We are talking about about the online payment which is now
http://www.supergist.com.ng/dstv-bouquet-online-payment-options-nigeria/
Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by konews: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
subscribing of your GOtv has been made easy, you can simply subscribe your GOtv from the comforte of your home with your phone. If you don’t know how it is done be rest assured you are at the right place because here in konews we will tell you how it is done. We will give you the tips and guide on how you can be to Subscribe with your phone without you going to the office of the GOtv
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/16/steps-on-how-to-subscribe-gotv-with-your-mobile-phone/
Re: How To Renew Your Dstv And Gotv Subscription by modulexservice(m): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2019
learn how to check your gotv subscription expiring date https://deevykee.com/gotv-expiry-date/

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola, The Incoming First Lady Of Osun State / Download Real Football 2018 Mod 2012 Apk+obb File For Android / The Female Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.