Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,322 members, 7,846,443 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Be wise! Act Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be wise! Act Now! (635 Views)

be wise!! / Be Wise... What The Banks Dont Want You To Know. / Be Wise. Power Your Gen With Cooking Gas Or Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be wise! Act Now! by Harmony222(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
*HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU*
I hope these words of Breton Barley motivate and inspire you:

If you want a thing bad enough
To go out and fight for it,
Work day and night for it,
Give up your time and your peace and your sleep for it,
If only desire of it
Makes you quite mad enough
Never to tire of it
Makes you hold all other things tawdry and cheap for it,
If life seems all empty and useless without it
And all that you scheme and you dream is about it,
If gladly u'll sweat for it,
Fret for it,
Plan for it,
Loose all your terror of man and opposition for it,
If you'll simply go after that thing that you want,
With all your capacity,
Strength and sagacity,
Faith hope and confidence, stern pertinacity,
If neither cold poverty, famished and gaunt,
Nor sickness nor pain
Of body or brain
Can turn you away from the thing that you want, if dogged and grim you besiege and beset it,
*You'll get it*.

How hungry u are to be a millionaire is directly proportional to your attitude to this project.
If you're as hungry as I am, you will no longer see inviting people to join us as a big deal.
I thought I hated Multi Level Marketing until I multiplied 128*608*435. Do the maths. Since that day I became a changed man now I have a special anointing to market zarfund.
I have put the figures before my minds eye in such a way that when I close my eyes I only see bitcoins. I am that hungry for it.
I need that type of hunger to consume you too. That way we will succeed together. Join me and my team today for on our whatsapp group where you will learn How to make this vision a success.

Drop your numbers here to join our whatsapp group if you want to earn like me.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Of Recharge Cards / LASACO Assurance PLC Plans...your Best And Convinient Choice / My Logical View About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.