Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident (27491 Views)

Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Passing Out Of Corps Members Will Not Affect Edo Election – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by whitebeard(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
they don't start again..Ooo...!!!
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
After all the years of hardwork, sleepless nights and sweats just to be a graduate, he finally became a graduate.
But now he's no more.
Had it been that he was never going to play any role in this Useless election of Nigerian politicians, he might have lived for another day.
May God grant his family the heart to bear the lose and
May his Soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Or had it been that election was not postponed, he could have been alive today. RIP Bro
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by openmine(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
The recklessness of drivers are killing our fellow Nigerians and all we can come up with is the over burdened and often abused line..."RIP"
Must we wait for it to happen to our immediate families b4 we start doing some thing about dis recurring decimal?
Bad stuffs like road accidents will keep happening on a daily basis if we stand by and do nothing.... sad sad
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by MistaBabz: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
May his soul RIP. Many Corpers have died this year but God knows best
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by 99foxxy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
God why? after all the school stress... RIP to him.
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by jaysG(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Must dey use corpers for dis their election of a thing I thought inec is an independent body and also dey have their own staffs or rather they can hire if it is needed pls its high time all this will stop dey still dont care about the youths pure despotism God help us
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by Harrisee(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
RIP. We're in the world but not of the world
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Great loss. RIP Ajuwaya.
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by megabyte2(f): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
My heart was heavy when I heard about his death yesterday, we are both serving in the same LG, very gentle guy. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by khendytoyn: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Honestly, this is just very sad, I know this guy very well! We both went to the same primary skol and we are best of friends. we saw each other on Sunday in osogbo before he left for the election on Monday. He told me he'll be coming back by February not knowing we won't see again! You need to see how the families have been morning! Seun is a cool guy! I think this nysc should be scraped or something must be done to stop this incident! Seun forever you'll be in my mind!
Re: Corper Selected For Edo Election Dies In An Accident by naturefellow(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2016
SenatePresdo:
After all the years of hardwork, sleepless nights and sweats just to be a graduate, he finally became a graduate.
But now he's no more.
Had it been that he was never going to play any role in this Useless election of Nigerian politicians, he might have lived for another day.
May God grant his family the heart to bear the lose and
May his Soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
So sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICAL Mobilised Bread Seller Who Didn’t Attend School For Service –NYSC / 18 Tips You Should Know Before Leaving Home For CAMP!!! / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.