Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos (874 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists / EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by ACKCITY: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
I saw Satan’s factory of jewelries, when Jesus showed me. I saw Satan’s demons how they are producing these things; you don’t know where these gold come from, you say, it is marriage ring. You don’t know where these weavons comes from, the bracelets you call fashion, eyelashes; eyelashes are gotten from Satan’s armpit, the hair under Satan’s armpit is what they use to manufacture eyelashes.

When Jesus opens your eyes to see, the things we women buy and put on. Even, these clothes we are wearing; they are polluted, that’s why God says, “pray without ceasing”, pray on everything.

God showed me market women; market men, who are with Satan, they pollute the food we eat.

These hospitals, these doctors, these new doctors and nurses are agents of darkness.

Schools in Sierra Leone; God says 80% of the children in that school and teachers are children of darkness. They are polluted and also initiate their friends.

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/09/how-satan-manufactures-jewelries-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by jopretty(f): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Which one is "you don't know where these gold come from?" Are gold not gotten from deep down the earth. Abeg you people should not make others hate natural resources God has blessed the earth with. Abi you want us to melt the gold and drink of it when thirsty?

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Uyi168: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Like a brother riqhtly noted in another thread;the only thing crazier than having imaginary frnd(god),is having an imaginary enemy(satan)

6 Likes

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by frubben(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't blame you at all, it's the persin that left yaba left gate open na I blame.

Is this what christianity has being reduce too,men it's such a pity SMH

6 Likes

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by frank317: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
frubben:
I don't blame you at all, it's the persin that left yaba left gate open na I blame.

Is this what christianity has being reduce too,men it's such a pity SMH

Lol @ satan's hair on satan's armpit. Does God have hair on his armpit too? Or does the so called human soul have hair on their armpit?

And who said religious section ain't fun... I have had the laugh of the day.

So pls what do they produce with Satan's pubic hair, and pls what best can they make out if Gods pubic hair and armpit hair... Jesus's own must also be miraculous... Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by hopefulLandlord: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
when I read some deluded Christian threads, I go.....

4 Likes

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
please tell me how many Satan's the armpit hair is harvested from or is there a farm of Satans, deluded Bleep pile of shit
Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is definite proof that madmen have now left the streets and are now using the internet. Satan armpit ke Nothing I no go hear from this Christians. Winner01 and kingebukasblog come and see the kind of Christians you're breeding on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by winner01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lennycool:
This is definite proof that madmen have now left the streets and are now using the internet. Satan armpit ke Nothing I no go hear from this Christians. Winner01 and kingebukasblog come and see the kind of Christians you're breeding on Nairaland.
Why you looking for me when you should be looking for Jesus. undecided
Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
ACKCITY:
I saw Satan’s factory of jewelries, when Jesus showed me. I saw Satan’s demons how they are producing these things; you don’t know where these gold come from, you say, it is marriage ring. You don’t know where these weavons comes from, the bracelets you call fashion, eyelashes; eyelashes are gotten from Satan’s armpit, the hair under Satan’s armpit is what they use to manufacture eyelashes.

When Jesus opens your eyes to see, the things we women buy and put on. Even, these clothes we are wearing; they are polluted, that’s why God says, “pray without ceasing”, pray on everything.

God showed me market women; market men, who are with Satan, they pollute the food we eat.

These hospitals, these doctors, these new doctors and nurses are agents of darkness.

Schools in Sierra Leone; God says 80% of the children in that school and teachers are children of darkness. They are polluted and also initiate their friends.

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/09/how-satan-manufactures-jewelries-and.html

Una don come again. I wonder what some Christians gain in this. Your aim is to scare the masses into giving up every value for gold or silver. What a shame! Even with education, Nigerians are like this, having nightmares in the name of revelations. God Himself made gold abundant for us. You should simply say you hate wearing jewellries rather than scaring people to get sympathizers.
Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
winner01:
Why you looking for me when you should be looking for Jesus. undecided

Can't you see your people. This is what religion is doing to the weak minded in nigeria. This poor fellow has lost his marbles.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by frank317: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Lennycool:

Can't you see your people. This is what religion is doing to the weak minded in nigeria. This poor fellow has lost his marbles.

He will not see it. he will over look it because he is suffering from the same mental case, meanwhile he is off to open another meaningless thread about atheism just to show his frustration.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Vince77(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Maybe i shld just give up on religion

1 Like

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Vince77:
Maybe i shld just give up on religion
You really should Vince, religion is a scam. A tool the elite use to control the masses. Why do you think the church was against scientific enquiry in the past, so are most Islamic nations today. Book haram roughly translates to "western education is evil". Science and logic are a threat to religion, and so they restrict it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Ackcity u better stop dis nonsense... People like u are bringing shame to d world of christianity... Stop posting lies please before THUNDER from redemption camp/ shiloh fire u
Re: How Satan Manufactures Jewelries And Tattoos by Weah96: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
ACKCITY:

How long did the conversation with Jesus last? Weaves comes from China and India. Asian women remove their hair and sell it for money in order to feed their own children.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The "Miracle Of The Sun" / Read The Requirements & Guideline To Follow To Get Married At A MFM Church / Will Science Ever Find Out How Life Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.