Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (363 Views)

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest Vs Stroke (pic) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by bstringz(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
A father attending his daughter’s wedding in Costa Rica died after their father-daughter dance. Mr Buchanan died from a heart attack.

Friends of Det. Tim Buchanan reported he unexpectedly had a heart attack after the dance, and died a short time later.

clearly His daughter, Jeni Buchanan was clearly broken said

You never know when the last time will be the last time!
Tim came into my life at a time when I was broken to the core and held me up and built me into a strong person. Over the years we raised four amazing children, cared for my little brothers when they needed us the most and had even had the honor of a beautiful grandchild.
He was the most beautiful soul I have ever known and I will never be the same without him. I know he loved me and our family.
I am so very grateful for this image of us that our dear friends Kelly Rae Stewart and her husband snuck during our daughter’s wedding yesterday. Little did I know just a few hours later we would lose him.

****Please no phone calls right now.****
I am still in Costa Rica and on top of that I just can’t deal with much right now. Once we have plans settled, someone will update or announce them. For now, just pray. He was always the one to make us feel better when things went wrong and so we need all the prayers we can get.
The long-time law enforcement officer was mourned by his wife, who wrote on Facebook about her loss.

“For now, just pray. He was always the one to make us feel better when things went wrong and so we need all the prayers we can get,” she wrote.

The family is still reportedly in Costa Rica, and making plans for a funeral upon arriving home.

http://truenaijayarn.com/father-dies-dancing-daughter-wedding/

Re: Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by bstringz(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by Dharnnie(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ehya. So sad. RIP to d man o. Mayb he didnt like the husband of his daughter tongue tongue
Re: Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Obviously due to the euphoria of the occasion

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Patner / Diseases Associated With Cigarette Smoking / Today Is #nobraday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.