Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? (429 Views)

This Post On Teckiway Really Helped Me To Take Great Photos / The Internet Is 25 Years Today - Tell Us How It Has Helped You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by olietem(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
how has your 2016 new phone helped you. comments bellow.
Re: How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by Sphilip1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
I dont have a 2016 new phone.

But i have a Nokia 1100, its making me famous in the town!

Which of these old nokia phone did you rock? http://www.techkibay.com/2016/04/which-of-these-old-nokia-phones-did-you.html
Re: How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by Akamo5(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sphilip1:
I dont have a 2016 new phone.

But i have a Nokia 1100, its making me famous in the town!

Which of these old nokia phone did you rock? http://www.techkibay.com/2016/04/which-of-these-old-nokia-phones-did-you.html
am currenly using gionee m5 mini, a 2016 phone. it helps me to stay ON always with its long lasting battery..I don't av to carry charge everywhere again.
Re: How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by sheddy03: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
olietem:
mine is infinix note 2 LTE, a 2015 phone.
its big battery of 4000mah help me stay ON all day, even with heavy usage.
it serves as my mini computer. with its big screen of 6 inches, I access my emails clearly, download and open documents on the go. edit documents with the help of office applications for android, attach documents and send as mail.
the octacore Processor plus the 2G RAM makes the phone run lagfree and smooth.
armed with my note 2, I don't always carry my computer.
Re: How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
olietem:
Start with your own experience first.

Mine(a Nokia 5800) helped me the most when I traveled out. The GPS function helped in finding unknown addresses and directions, calling out walking distances and instructions in realtime as I made steps. It's a music phone and was also advertised as the Nokia tube(a multimedia device). God knows how many movies me and friends watched on it.

My iPhone 4S was gifted to me two years ago. I'm still yet to scratch the surface on the phone's capabilities but know well enough the device has too many restrictions set by Apple.
Re: How Well Has Your Phone Helped You? by blessedvisky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
My phone has helped me become addicted to Nairaland cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Feature Phones Are A Must-have / New A Phone For 30000 / 5G Network: All You Need To Know About The Next Generation Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.