Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

After Npower Test What Next - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Npower Test What Next (20050 Views)

After Npower Online Test, What's Next? / See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Npower Test What Next by haywire07(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2016
U mean they have started inviting people for test?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by XtrmeBachelor(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
undecided cry and it got to FP gush!
Re: After Npower Test What Next by sosodevf(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
desmond2pk:
N power is a scam. Where are they going to get the job to employ you?
Right now, the only sectors that can pay it's workers are the presidency, the office of the first lady and the national assembly.
All business has crumbled in Nigeria.
How come you reason like my 4 years old daughter?

3 Likes

Re: After Npower Test What Next by mezebel(f): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
What was the question?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by ikemesit4477: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
deji300:
i want to know what next after the test
pls I want to understand some here, because is not everybody that receive the texts message sent by n power for the test, pls my question is, is it only people that receive the text message that are eligible to write the test? thanks.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Royce704: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
I cud nt take d test, the site ws havin connection issues. Anybody wit same problem? Wat shud b my nxt move?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by dermmy(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2016
eazydon:
Nonsense scam from a nonsense government. What kind of inebriated government empowers it's citizens by giving them series of unending test with no visible benefits in the foreseeable future?

i tire for them o
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Infidan(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2016
the text will be sent to you a day before your test and after the test wait for next year
Re: After Npower Test What Next by obowunmi(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2016
I heard NPower program does not have a budget.

Reason why they are delaying and the program looks so disorganized.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Gkemz: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
The government is not sincere to her citizens. Its obvious that this npower program is to get cheap credit and not to empower the youths. But in any case, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by akinstell4us(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Here is one of there question I did 4 my friend

Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jaytee1985: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
pls I want to understand some here, because is not everybody that receive the texts message sent by n power for the test, pls my question is, is it only people that receive the text message that are eligible to write the test? thanks.
i ddnt receive msg but i took d test
Re: After Npower Test What Next by nizelgirl(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
@Op it's to wait patiently to see the next step from Npower team. For those who are yet to receive any message concerning their test just visit their site www.Npower.gov.ng and log in ur surname and phone number to enable you write the test.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by akinstell4us(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Kindly download dis npower screening question sample it will be helpful 4 dose who never do dere test,pls don't wait 4 any sms from npower u ma y nt. Receive message and ur test is ready,,,,it happened me also,,,,,,

Re: After Npower Test What Next by ikemesit4477: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Jaytee1985:

i ddnt receive msg but i took d test
OK thanks
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Tintinnoty(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
deji300:
i want to know what next after the test

I have to even having issues accessing the assessment portal since the commencement of the test. all I get is invalid username or password. Those it have to do with me waiting until when it will be my turn to take the text before I can access the site or what, couple with the fact that numbers provided on the site is ever busy and my mail has not been replied. playing help with what you know about this issue.is it peculiar to me because am sure the infos I provided while registering are correct
Re: After Npower Test What Next by ststyreal(f): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
olumaxi:
U deh ask what next....when i neva even do d test.......smh
The tin tire me ooooo. I received their acknowledgement letter but uptill now, no message from them again.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Tintinnoty(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
OK thanks
were u able to access the portal before the day you were to take the test 9r you waited until the day you were to take the test?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by ikemesit4477: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tintinnoty:
were u able to access the portal before the day you were to take the test 9r you waited until the day you were to take the test?
I will be taking the test tomorrow, I just wanted to be clarified incase I never receive any texts message!
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jidibia(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mosesoly:
Please those that have done the test, how was it and how did you do it, I have not received a message from them and which site should one log in to do it. if you can share the link
One mathematics question, few English questions, one or two current affairs, then questions on your class of degree, physical fitness and whether you would like to be deployed to rural or urban area. 20 minutes for the test.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jidibia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
haywire07:
U mean they have started inviting people for test?
Yes. I took my online test on 21/09/2016.
I think its based of selection. And most people who received the test invites applied for N-Teach.
Though I did not receive acknowledgment when I applied but was shocked when I got the text invite. I just did it , not that I am even interested again cus that 23k is low.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Tintinnoty(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
I will be taking the test tomorrow, I just wanted to be clarified incase I never receive any texts message!

have u tried to access the portal?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jidibia(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
Yes sir/madam
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jidibia(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
akinstell4us:
Kindly download dis npower screening question sample it will be helpful 4 dose who never do dere test,pls don't wait 4 any sms from npower u ma y nt. Receive message and ur test is ready,,,,it happened me also,,,,,,
them dey shuffle the questions na
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Beamberry23(f): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
I did not receive any text but was able to write the test successfully today
Re: After Npower Test What Next by ikemesit4477: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tintinnoty:

have u tried to access the portal?
yes I did it was successful!
Re: After Npower Test What Next by ikemesit4477: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jidibia:

Yes sir/madam
so if they are using that avenue for selection, what is the criteria use in selecting successfull applicant?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by amzee(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
When is Npower Build applicants going to take their own test?
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Tintinnoty:

I have to even having issues accessing the assessment portal since the commencement of the test. all I get is invalid username or password. Those it have to do with me waiting until when it will be my turn to take the text before I can access the site or what, couple with the fact that numbers provided on the site is ever busy and my mail has not been replied. playing help with what you know about this issue.is it peculiar to me because am sure the infos I provided while registering are correct
u just av to wait for yua day.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Jidibia:

Yes. I took my online test on 21/09/2016.
I think its based of selection. And most people who received the test invites applied for N-Teach.
Though I did not receive acknowledgment when I applied but was shocked when I got the text invite. I just did it , not that I am even interested again cus that 23k is low.
den you shouldn't av taken the test now, u'v indirectly denied a person who needs the job peradventure u are selected.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Jidibia:

Yes sir/madam
not only those that receive the text OOO. You are eligible to write the assessment provided you applied for Npower and you follow the assessment timetable judiciously. I wrote my test without text invite.
Re: After Npower Test What Next by Jidibia(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
franciskaine:
not only those that receive the text OOO. You are eligible to write the assessment provided you applied for Npower and you follow the assessment timetable judiciously. I wrote my test without text invite.
OK. Thanks for the information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Earn $250-$500 Per Month From Google Admob App Self / 2022 Friesland Campina Graduate Professional Scheme / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.