Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News (2446 Views)

HEARTBREAKING!! Tears Flow As Bodies Of Corps Members Who Drowned In Taraba Rive / Heartbreaking:death Of Three Corpers That Made Nigerians Shed Tears In Enugu(gra / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by paulstrings(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has introduced a biometric clearance of corps members to check absenteeism and truancy among serving members.

The Director-General of the NYSC, Brig-Gen Sule Kazaure, who disclosed this at a training workshop for staff of the corps, said since 2014 the scheme adopted ICT-based system for mobilization, deployment and registration of corps members which has improved service delivery.

He said, “The monthly clearance as being introduced newly was found to be an effective way of addressing impersonation in clearance by proxy. We have successfully tried it in Lagos and FCT, as such we are about to deploy it nationwide.”

The Training Workshop on Biometric Clearance of Corps Members in LGAs is happening LIVE in Katsina State. — at Katsina NYSC CAMP.
The Change is really spreading.
#CorperDiary

Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Is it not my Nigeria, let us wait and see how they will manipulate the machine.

Owo ni koko and others follows
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by paulstrings(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
arowtop:
Is it not my Nigeria, let us wait and see how they will manipulate the machine.

Owo ni koko and others follows
We are in the era of Change..i hope things get better from now on
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by chumaster(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok, but could they please change the allowance too sad since it is "the era of change"
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by paulstrings(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
chumaster:
ok, but could they please change the allowance too sad since it is "the era of change"
"Uhm...maybe next year"..thats what they told me
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
As I want to serve now that's when they know they will implement this. I just de look them o.
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by paulstrings(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2016
radiokilla:
As I want to serve now that's when they know they will implement this. I just de look them o.
I'm sure they were waiting for you... you must be Special grin grin grin
Re: Ghost Corpers: Heartbreaking News by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
I will find my way. It's a waste of time, I got bills to pay bro.
paulstrings:

I'm sure they were waiting for you... you must be Special grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Serve In NYSC Twice / Batch B' And C' Corpers In Osun Are Yet To Pay State Alawi / Please Help A Brother, I Don't Want To Serve In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.