Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Olamide – Owo Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide – Owo Blow (455 Views)

NEW VIDEO: Olamide – Owo Blow [DOWNLOAD] / Olamide - OWO BLOW (official Video) / Music: Olamide – Owo Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Owo Blow by Newsbreakings(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Baddo is at it again!!! The YBNL frontliner pleasures us with the official video to his latest hit “Owo Blow” and as always he reminds us why he is crowned the “King of the Street”.The video was shot by Clarence Peters.
Peep the brand new video from Baddo himself, Olamide. The video is for his single, Owo Blow, which was released earlier this year.
“My music is different and it’s real. I don’t try to copy anyone, and I’m only going to spread a positive message while having fun doing it,” shares Olamide. As it always is with Olamide, the video is energetic and filled with life.

Kindly Download below link

http://crownloaded.com/2016/09/28/cl-video-olamide-owo-blow

(1) (Reply)

Adokiye Says She’s Ready To Lose Her Virginity To The O.b.o(davido) / Nominees For 59th Grammy Awards (see Full List) / Zippy - Ekelekosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.