Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... (818 Views)

Reekado Banks Is Building Schools / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" / Can't Believe Reekado Banks Is Dating A 19year Old Girl-see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... by nuelzy: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
k want to open my first ever account.. so i did a lil' bank survey today...and here are my findings tendered with a pinch of confusion... grin

FIRST BANK... : they require an authentic national id card [ temporary id not acceptable ] ...utility bill, 2 passport, and 2 thousand

GT BANK... : requires national id card... temporary accepted..., utility bill, 1 passport, and 1050 naira..

ZENITH BANK... : national id needed... utility bill... 2 passport.. and 3000 naira

UBA... : national id needed... utility bill... 2 passport.. and a guesstimated 1000 naira...

so guys... am a bit confused... which of these banks is ideal for me to operate with...?? .....thought of gtb... but am considering its few branches.. will it affect me in anyway?? ...

first bank sef gather strong head refuse temporary id card... guys please put me in the right direction
Re: Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... by tukdi: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
nuelzy:
k want to open my first ever account.. so i did a lil' bank survey today...and here are my findings tendered with a pinch of confusion... grin

FIRST BANK... : they require an authentic national id card [ temporary id not acceptable ] ...utility bill, 2 passport, and 2 thousand

GT BANK... : requires national id card... temporary accepted..., utility bill, 1 passport, and 1050 naira..

ZENITH BANK... : national id needed... utility bill... 2 passport.. and 3000 naira

UBA... : national id needed... utility bill... 2 passport.. and a guesstimated 1000 naira...

so guys... am a bit confused... which of these banks is ideal for me to operate with...?? .....thought of gtb... but am considering its few branches.. will it affect me in anyway?? ...

first bank sef gather strong head refuse temporary id card... guys please put me in the right direction
Anywhere, try Zenith bank! They are okay sha!
Re: Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Try Sterling Bank..!! Thank me later
Re: Which Of These Banks Is Good For Me To Bank With..... by nuelzy: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
grayht:
Try Sterling Bank..!!
Thank me later
sterling??... why??

tukdi:
Anywhere, try Zenith bank! They are okay sha!
their reception here is quite tacky... dunno why

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Hilarious Response To This Tweet / Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. / Another 1st Class NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.