Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,920 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Was Abducted By Policemen With Fake Identity Cards, Says Kalu Ikeagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Abducted By Policemen With Fake Identity Cards, Says Kalu Ikeagwu (445 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Abducted By Policemen With Fake Identity Cards, Says Kalu Ikeagwu by smacx: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kalu Ikeagwu, Nollywood actor, says he was “literally abducted” by policemen as opposed to reports that he was arrested.

The actor was on Monday picked up by security operatives at the entrance of his house in Ogba, Lagos.

TheCable Lifestyle’s reporter had on Tuesday visited Ikeagwu’s house and learnt from his neighbour that the actor was arrested over a phone stolen during an abduction in Abuja.

In a statement released Wednesday, Ikeagwu said the “purported policemen” were inconsistent with the reason given for his arrest.

The actor also noted that the officers neither took him into the premises of the police station nor compelled him to write a statement.

FULL STORY at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/kalu-ikeagwu-police-arrest-abduction/

(1) (Reply)

Drama As School Principal Accuses Teacher Of Stealing Missing Generator / Davido’s First Single In Almost A Year… An Answer To Critics? / Patience Jonathan At PH International Airport. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.