Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller (758 Views)

***CHEAPEST GRADE A PHONES*** RESELLER PRICES FOR IPHONES AND SAMSUNG / Very Honest And Sincere Data Reseller 08171492832 / Thinking Of Better Data Reseller Awhydata Communication Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by oloriooko(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's been a terrible week in the hands of etisalat data reseller. After purchasing data from one of his agents, my online status has been rudely interrupted by the message of "your share data has been exhausted, sponsor wallet is 0mb" which immediately disconnects me.
So under one week I have been down like 3 days and the useless reseller says I cannot use my 4.7gb until Oct. 1 when he will recharge his account.
I have never experienced such disappointment and irresponsibility like this.
Please do not patronise any data reseller if you want to enjoy your life angry

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by colossus2: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Your closing sentence cracked me grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Haaaa bro ,not to worry ,it must have been a simple error from his stables,you should be able to use the data (with extra days attached )after he buys more data from his senior clients.just hold on for him, no much insults again, I am so sure he compensate you big time,the have been very helpful o.
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
It seems the crash of legitimate data prices is dealing a heavy blow to resellers' businesses. Reputable marketers are now dodgy in nature trying to cope with the change.
I'd advice anybody who plans on using resellers to save a little more money and ensure to buy data legitimately. OYO is your case if anything out of the ordinary happens from trying to bypass legal means.
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by oloriooko(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
gidjah:
Haaaa bro ,not to worry ,it must have been a simple error from his stables,you should be able to use the data (with extra days attached )after he buys more data from his senior clients.just hold on for him, no much insults again, I am so sure he compensate you big time,the have been very helpful o.
Thanks bro but the extra days do not entice me cuz did not ask for it but what of my plans he scattered, can he pay for that?
The annoying part is the guy stops picking calls and goes into stealth mode angry
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by OCTAVO: 2:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Try us @ OCTAVO TECH INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS. you'll be glad you did. Though current seller needs to remove your number from his data wallet first.
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by oloriooko(m): 5:37am On Sep 29, 2016
OCTAVO:
Try us @ OCTAVO TECH INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS. you'll be glad you did. Though current seller needs to remove your number from his data wallet first.
What are your rates and conditions?
And how do you intend tackling 0mb sponsor wallet?
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by gidjah(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry about that o, who is the person, what is his name?,he needs to wake up sharp else he will loose sharp customres (.quote author=oloriooko post=49756223]
Thanks bro but the extra days do not entice me cuz did not ask for it but what of my plans he scattered, can he pay for that?
The annoying part is the guy stops picking calls and goes into stealth mode angry[/quote
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by gidjah(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Hope you have 2gb for 1k?
OCTAVO:
Post your data price here sir
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by OCTAVO: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
gidjah:
Hope you have 2gb for 1k?

Post your data price here sir
Most people usually look for something too cheap. That's why they fall victim of different kinds of fraud. Of a truth you might have seen such offer, no doubt.

Well, if you can do bank transfer for that amount, I'm ready to make you a happy customer.
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by OCTAVO: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
oloriooko:

What are your rates and conditions?
And how do you intend tackling 0mb sponsor wallet?
We transact with integrity, and our customers do not experience such.
Check my signature for the link to our nairaland thread. Thanks.
Re: My Ordeal Patronising Data Reseller by gidjah(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
OCTAVO:

Most people usually look for something too cheap. That's why they fall victim of different kinds of fraud. Of a truth you might have seen such offer, no doubt.

Well, if you can do bank transfer for that amount, I'm ready to make you a happy customer.
Hahahahaha ,I laugh in Hausa language, I really hope you ain't referring to me as in relation to your callous speech above, that wasn't necessary if you ask me, if I fall scam in to your hands, I will never be surprised!,why, simply because you are not the first Nigerian to start practicing such. grin Well, I shall patronise you failing
Y tomorrow morning(if I fail to do so today).

(1) (Reply)

Bitflash - Sell\buy Your Bitcoin In Seconds / Quick Sales / Testing And Working Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.