Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

#saveayodeji - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #saveayodeji (517 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#saveayodeji by waledudu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
I personally know this guy back in the days in school (futa). He needs support of Nigerians. You can check his Facebook page to confirm. Mod please to front page. God bless you all.

Re: #saveayodeji by MrCyril(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2016
waledudu:
I personally know this guy back in the days in school (futa). He needs support of Nigerians. You can check his Facebook page to confirm. Mod please to front page. God bless you all.
We are the best in the business. Contact me let's see how we can help. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Blackhead And How To Get Rid Of Them ? / Research Shows Men Are Weaker Today Than They Were 30 Years Ago / 'living Bombshell': World's Heaviest Woman Flies To India To Fight For Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.