Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- (739 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / 9 Times Ex Governor's Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo Flaunted Her Boobs On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2016

It was well known blogger Linda Ikeji’s 36th birthday a week ago and questionable writer and little girl of previous representative, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken out time to compose Linda Ikeji a burning birthday message. In the open birthday message, Kemi Olunloyo uncovered how Linda Ikeji purportedly decimated various VIP relational unions, including that of her niece. She likewise proceeded to claim that Linda Ikeji is 42 years old and not 36 as she guaranteed. Perused the birthday message underneath:
“#hnnbirthday Happy 42nd birthday @officiallindaikeji (PART ONE) “Gathering’s over and everything has returned to typical in the Linda Ikeji media office… .or is it? A week ago I tweeted things that fixated Linda Ikeji fans expected to think about me and her notice them to quit contrasting me with a blogger just like a Journalist. We are NOT in the same group. The vast majority of her fans are unskilled people at any rate, female school whores and in the 18-25yo age range. They believe I’m desirous of her every time I uncover her. Well this is MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE to her. “Dear Linda, I saw your meeting in Today’s Woman and your birthday Twitter video. Dear you are not 36 yo and there is no motivation to trick your fans. Age is only a number. Individuals who meet me think I am 35 when I’m really 52. I look cap youthful. Your life is presently getting up to speed with you. There is KARMA now separating in. Linda what does it crave telling a magazine you never got over Dan Foster? How can it feel to be locked in to somebody you adore and 3 weeks to the wedding it’s wiped out, squandering Aso Ebi, Cow cash and even the venue store all gone. This is the thing that you did to my niece Adeola Olunloyo. “A few people knew about this as of now in 2006 (Global Excellence and City People), 2013 on my Panadol cerebral pain sound which I connected beneath furthermore March 2016 in my Pulse TV meeting uncovering numerous big names including you. “Why do I push such a great amount on this pitiful episode? I am continually observing how your life is going when two individuals are enamored and a “model” demolishes their wedding 3 weeks to the day and elderly relatives continue asking you what or who a “model” is? You destroyed such a large number of connections in your lifetime. Uche Pedro (who pardoned you) at Bella Naija versus D’Banj, Deola Olunloyo versus Dan Foster wedding in 2006 and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. “Columnist and Professional Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus let me know each and every relationship you destroyed and you know them, however nothing harms more than demolishing my niece’s wedding. So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you overlooked your natural clock is ticking. You are currently edgy for “general sex” like you are some tool. That can be effortlessly accomplished on Allen Avenue. “So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you overlooked your natural clock is ticking. You are currently frantic for “general sex” like you are some scraper. That can be effortlessly accomplished on Allen Avenue or as a “Madam” in your Banana chateau. You need a man and a cluster of children. Karma is presently gnawing you. I’m making the most of my two effective grown-up youngsters, cherishing parenthood and single and upbeat. I needn’t bother with a spouse, a husband need ME! Accept my recommendation, at 42 yo, I don’t know how you are going to begin a family in a split second. Perused ALSO: Pastor Adeboye is an insane person – Kemi Olunloyo “You may locate a gold digger who needs to spend your cash like the Maje Ayida and TeeBillz sorts. Simply ask Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage who are currently single flawless women. My recommendation to you young woman is not to surge crap and acknowledge your oversights. Deola Olunloyo has proceeded onward, Dan Foster has a beautiful family and you are distant from everyone else, single and edgy advising your companions to acquaint you with single folks. I was stunned understanding this. Your fans kept noiseless about your distress. They are ignorant people in any case. “No person is single in Nigeria nowadays Linda. You are going to be the second, third spouse or the special lady. Stoop down and approach God for absolution, Give Jennifer Aniston a call for guidance and listen to my 2013 sound joined. Cash can purchase a Banana, Pear or Strawberry Island chateau however CANNOT purchase a spouse and children. Good fortunes Linda, you have no blogger grants yet like Uche Pedro, Omojuwa and Ben Kiruthi. Trust u understand that MAMA2016 grant and a Happy 42nd birthday! Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo” Hmnn..nah wa goodness!
Source:http://gistcart.com/kemi-olunloyo-send-strong-message-linda-ikeji/
Re: Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- by agesron(f): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm anty KEMI again
Re: Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- by ketty007(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmm nawa o
God dey
Re: Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- by sexycat: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmmm, first to comment, dancing azonto all the way in God' own country, Hmmmmm

so Linda don use guys too do shakara in the past, abet this aunt Kemi gist na wa ooooo, Linda 42years but she' still looking stunning for that age, although here in US the Akatas' already having grand children, God can still do it for her.

Sometime when a woman is too rich, it is difficult for men with good intentions to approach her because the man might be having complex problem with the woman except for some gold diggers men that will want to play along by milking her of her sweat.

I will continue to put Linda in prayer because she is a very hard working lady and I know my God will answer her with good Husband just like He blessed me with one......

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Send Harsh Message To Linda Ikeji- by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Thats it the same prayer is what i give to her to find some one whos not a gold digger
sexycat:
Hmmmmm, first to comment, dancing azonto all the way in God' own country, Hmmmmm

so Linda don use guys too do shakara in the past, abet this aunt Kemi gist na wa ooooo, Linda 42years but she' still looking stunning for that age, although here in US the Akatas' already having grand children, God can still do it for her.

Sometime when a woman is too rich, it is difficult for men with good intentions to approach her because the man might be having complex problem with the woman except for some gold diggers men that will want to play along by milking her of her sweat.

I will continue to put Linda in prayer because she is a very hard working lady and I know my God will answer her with good Husband just like He blessed me with one......

(1) (Reply)

Girl Replies Harry Song / Charles Okocha- Is He Truly “shining” Or Merely “clowning” / Video:gov.fayose Shows Off His Dabbing Skills As He Celebrates His 2nd Yr In Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.