Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging (7612 Views)

Should I Quit Blogging? / I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? / 8 Common Reasons Why Most New Bloggers Quit Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by D34lw4p(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
techinfong:
undecided
i don't know you. Identify yourself!
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by techinfong: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
I should identify myself?

Get a dictionary and search for "techinfong" or "techinfo",that's my name
D34lw4p:
i don't know you. Identify yourself!
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Why are some people making noise here
Na by force to comment?
The post is unique just that some points are not true...
Please make Una get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by D34lw4p(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2016
techinfong:
I should identify myself?

Get a dictionary and search for "techinfong" or "techinfo",that's my name
okay, I don't know you .
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2016
D34lw4p && Techinfong what's happening naa??
For dis change Una dey quarrel
Hmmm smh
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by D34lw4p(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
D34lw4p && Techinfong what's happening naa??
For dis change Una dey quarrel
Hmmm smh
nothing like that here bro. I don't know why he's acting weird.
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
As long as am concerned forum is different from a blog...
Blog != copy and paste..
Forum = copy and paste

Tell me Nairaland has any unique content
It's a forum everybody posts what he or she likes...(free world) but blog it's not advisable to copy and paste except u wanna kill your reputation...
At time I read news from Naij.com and feel like sharing with people...that's forum for you...
Mean no harm tho!
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2016
D34lw4p:
nothing like that here bro. I don't know why he's acting weird.
Lolz torh

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by techinfong: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
undecided undecided
KvnqPrezo:
As long as am concerned forum is different from a blog...
Blog != copy and paste..
Forum = copy and paste

Tell me Nairaland has any unique content
It's a forum everybody posts what he or she likes...(free world) but blog it's not advisable to copy and paste except u wanna kill your reputation...
At time I read news from Naij.com and feel like sharing with people...that's forum for you...
Mean no harm tho!
Let me lift 9 from your blog topics to Nairaland without adding your url as source na undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
techinfong:
undecided undecided
Let me lift 9 from your blog topics to Nairaland without adding your url as source na undecided
Lolz I go vex sha...
But the forum is still growing so he have to do anything....

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Proofreading doesn't mean anything. A blog I visit every other day was created and constantly updated by a man with limited high school education. His posts are painful to read due to terrible grammar but he gives no mind to naysayers, saying his hands were built for real work work not information-sharing. So far the blog has a dedicated followership as people look past his shortcoming. He has been blogging since 2005 till the present day.
The Almighty Nigerian Linda Ikeji is another reputable example of one who does little to no proofreading. Most of her corrections come from reader comments.

People are likely to forgive one's communicational deficiencies if the message passed is useful to them.
Take Nairaland for example, I hate long badly formatted writeups but if it's a subject matter I have interest in I would 'punish' myself to read the full article.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by dollarprincess(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Great article keep it up
Am proud to be a blogger,i blog about tech
I blog at www.getontopc.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
dollarprincess:
Great article keep it up
Am proud to be a blogger,i blog about tech
I blog at www.getontopc.com
Oh I was wondering who owns that whatsapp group...thanks for the add
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by tomayira(f): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
http:///?i=efeeloo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by dollarprincess(f): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Oh I was wondering who owns that whatsapp group...thanks for the add
You welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by finalboss(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
techinfong:
undecided
do you know nonso netvirus
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by bedfordng(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
mmm
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by habuchelsea(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you ever need someone to;

set up your blog,

design it for SEO Friendly,

write original content,

Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non-Nigerian Adsense)

and many more of your blog services....

you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys only pls)

check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by brownbellaATL(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is one of the MOST HELPFUL articles I have read regarding blogging. Too many writers try to make it seem like ANYONE can be a good blogger but this makes me realize that some order and agenda need to be developed before I dive into it.
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by D34lw4p(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
brownbellaATL:
This is one of the MOST HELPFUL articles I have read regarding blogging. Too many writers try to make it seem like ANYONE can be a good blogger but this makes me realize that some order and agenda need to be developed before I dive into it.
i'm glad you found it useful. Join us at www.nct.com.ng
Re: Here Are The Few Signs That You Will Quit Blogging by incomeboostng: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2018
good points

You may be interested in some blogging lessons and tips here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Average Daily Adsense Earning / 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.