Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Many Nigerians Can Be Like Shredder Charles? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Many Nigerians Can Be Like Shredder Charles? (356 Views)

Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Do You Know How Many Nigerians Neymar's Salary Can Pay At Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerians Can Be Like Shredder Charles? by sirwels16(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Even in this hard times,some people,still help out,read the below story of Charles a shoe maker
I was at the shoe making section today at holy Ghost learning advanced shoe making, deliberating whether I should go for the second soyamilk for the day or should I just eat the buns like that without the soyamilk... The sun that was at its zenith, and it penetrated the sub-standard zinc through tiny imprinted holes irregularly separated from each other covering the section I was, It was tough, with the noises: the sound of filing machine oozing out shoe debris, shoemakers sharping their channels on the ground to be it sharp for cutting, the smoke coming a from a burning paper coupled with the stench of our locally made gum filled the atmosphere, it was an uncomfortable atmosphere and I was about reaching out to get a scissors, my phone rang, it was the popular hit song of desiigner by name *panda* that filled the section.

It was him calling, the deity himself, ichie, black albino,the leader of our foundation Agbalanze GranDeity, I picked up with a smile, he asked where I was and I told him, and it happened that they they wear near.. He asked if I was busy, that I was needed at ARIA BUSTOP.. I paused, I looked at the material I was cutting, it was half done, and immediately i concluded within myself that i was going Because HUMANITY called. I told him I was coming and I took permission from my instructor to be excused and I told my instructor that before he spits and the spit dries up in the ground, I would be back..
My pace increased as I was on the phone with him trying to locate the ARIA BUSTOP..I finally reached and there he was with the beautiful claire (member of our team) ,before Aria bustop, SO together we walked slowly to see the MAN AT ARIA BUSTOP.... The man was blind, deaf, dumb and almost lame, you could see various degrees of bruises in his pelvic area, knee cap and feet.. He had bushy hairs, people neglected him as people walked to and fro their daily activities without biting an eyelid at the man at ARIA BUSTOP.

The man was fast asleep as he just finished the food brought to him by our team.. We woke him up to check up on him, he communicated in an understandable way with his hand, he showed us his bruises at the pelvic area and feet..He slowly laid down and we contemplated on what next to do..
OK we agree that tommorrow, we will do what we to best...
Its 3:27am now as am writing this..
http://sirwels..com/2016/09/how-many-nigerian-can-be-like-shredder.html

(1) (Reply)

Cake Baking,drinks And Other Freebies At A Token / 7 Tips On How To Succeed In A New Business As A Businessperson / Autocad, Piping, Hysys, Seismic & Well Loggingf Training In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.