Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Which Countries Have The Strongest Economies In 2016? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Countries Have The Strongest Economies In 2016? (327 Views)

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Countries Have The Strongest Economies In 2016? by ItuExchange(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Well, that depends on what exactly you mean by strong. If we're talking the fastest growth rates, then the strongest economies are still the big emerging markets like China and India.

They're able to grow quickly, however, in part because they are much poorer than industrialized countries like the US and can borrow ideas and technology from others. In fact, America's economy is looking remarkably robust; it has been growing consistently for about seven years now, and average incomes there are among the highest in the world.

On the other hand, economies like Germany, while not quite as rich, are growing while also managing to achieve a distribution of income that is less unequal than America's.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Which-countries-have-the-strongest-economies-in-2016

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration, Tax Matters And Financial Reports / Setting Personal Lifestyle Goals / Pls I Need Help On How To Earn On Cpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.