Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Direal Set To Drop A New Single (BMW) Also Reveal Album Droping Soon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Direal Set To Drop A New Single (BMW) Also Reveal Album Droping Soon (399 Views)

Shots That Reveal What’s Hidden Behind The Scenes Of Cult Movies / #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] / Nollywood :chidima And The Cucumber Movie Set To Drop Very Soon .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direal Set To Drop A New Single (BMW) Also Reveal Album Droping Soon by Zangamaster: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
"There's definitely a great spirit going on back to back from Walo Side to BMW ( Be My Wife)," he said. "We've always been pretty charged up. Before we found any of this out, I had already written a few songs and everybody was really excited by them. And then we heard about [being inducted into the Rock And Roll] Hall Of Fame, and we were just blown away. Yeah, I mean, we're going to take our time."
He added: "We're not going to try and pull off some, like, BMW which will be dropping exclusively 1st of October because I definitely want the music to come from a real place and be inspired, not just because we got honoured or anything like that, but because we're honouring music. We want to work on them, and we want to make a great album."

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son / Have You Gotten Your Free Movie Ticket? / Cool Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.