Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Lemon Can Be Used As A Face Toner That Will Clear Wrinkles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Lemon Can Be Used As A Face Toner That Will Clear Wrinkles (394 Views)

“How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lemon Can Be Used As A Face Toner That Will Clear Wrinkles by Emmylo14(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Looking good, fresh and young is good business and I am very sure you wont like to use chemicals to achieve this aim because all these chemicals are proven to usually come with later adverse effects where as the natural methods are safe and danger free. 

The procedure of healing is much harder when face wrinkles become profounder. 

You can use several face creams, that can help in retaining your skin youthful and avoid ageing, but there is nothing beneficial and helpful as the natural care you can provide your skin with and which will bring back your youthfulness.

We present you a recipe for a home-made natural face ton

http://caring4naija..com/2016/09/how-lemon-can-be-used-as-face-toner-can.html

(1) (Reply)

Touching! Baby Born With No Arms Learns To Eat By Herself, Using Her Feet -video / Help Me Complete My Nursing Degree In Good Time / Are You A Man Between 2minutes And 5minutes In Bed? Then You Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.