Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Are You Having Problems With Unizik Screening 2016/2017 Enter Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Having Problems With Unizik Screening 2016/2017 Enter Here (369 Views)

See How To Apply For The UNIBEN Supplementary Admission Screening 2016/2017 / (updated) LASU 1st Online Admission Screening 2016 / FUPRE Admission Screening 2016:screening Date,registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Problems With Unizik Screening 2016/2017 Enter Here by Essence6055: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
There have been some stuff going on with the UNIZIK SCREENING 2016/2017... For example filling of forms

Here I will share how to solve the problem of filling for two sittings (some said they only accept one sitting, which is a lie)

So I recommend you use the mozilla browser, which is what I used, but you can use the chrome browser

When I logged in with my jamb no... then I verified payment (no need to do it again if you have done it before, just skip to step three which is filling of the form..

Now if you are filling for two sittings you will notice that the drop down menu refuses to open, but it opens for the one sitting...

Don't worry its not network (although I recommend you use MTN the best browsing network)...

The problem is from your browser zoom... I increased mine to 140 percent and the two sittings were working fine..

Simply hold down the ctrl button and scroll up with your mouse which increases the zoom... or simply click on view, in the menu bar of your mozilla (that is the menu at the top top of your mozilla browser) then click on zoom then click on zoom in until it fills the page...

Or simply click that three row rectangular buttons at the top righta hand corner of your browser...... you will see it at 100% or any percent than you click the + button close to it and it will increase (stop at 140% or higher)

Now when you do this it will work perfectly,, but there is something else... the subject and confirm subject will come up and the grades and confirm grades will go down instead of being beside the subjects.. The centre and examination no will go down and same will happen for the second sitting...

So be careful and alert when filing the form not to cause any mistake...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

cc: lalasticala mynd44, fynestboi (please mention any other mods name if you can... I was struggling to get the solution yesterday and I want this solution to get to people since tomorrow is the last day and up to 2,266 people have not filled their forms (that is they have incomplete registration)

(1) (Reply)

Provisional Admissions Into Nd1 Ft For 2016/2017 Has Been Released On-line / Email Course: For Smart And Creative Job Seekers Only / Oou Extends School Fees Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.