Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Do You Have Native Android Or iOS Project Source Code You Want To Sell? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have Native Android Or iOS Project Source Code You Want To Sell? (948 Views)

Need A Developer Experience In Native Android And Ios Development / What Is The Longest Line Of Code You Have Written And In What Language / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Native Android Or iOS Project Source Code You Want To Sell? by nollyj: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you have a complete native android or iOS project source code you will like to sell off kindly contact me with information about the project and how much you are willing to sell it.

My conditions for buying a source code

1. It must be the kind of projects I have interest in. (Preferably I will like a project that is research oriented eg your school thesis project )

2. The source code must belong to you (wrote by you) (Please I will not accept projects downloaded online or from Github). Note that the project must be verified.

3. I am look for projects that cost between 0 - 100,000 Naira. If it is too small please don't border to contact me

4. Price offer depends on the quality of code and the project core features.

5. If you don't have any project and you are willing to develop, then contact me for a project requirement.

6. Complete payment will be deposited in your bank account once the project is tested and working as needed

7. The project will come with detail documentation.

8. Once payment is complete I will have 100% right over the project and you will not reuse it in any form again.

if you are interested, kindly contact me through PM or email tosca207[at]gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Web Developer? / How Can I Add Social Sharing Icons To My Blogger Mobile Version Site / A Passionate Web Developer Need As A Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.