Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja (830 Views)

Nice Property For Sale In Maitama, Abuja * Pics / BRENTHILLS ABUJA. CLASS. TASTE. LOCATION. LUXURY.ELEGANCE IN MAITAMA WITH C OF O / Brenthills Estate, Maitama, Abuja, Now Open For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja by hakir(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

Maitama jv

The land btw Oakland and boundary commission
Size 2941m²
C of O
Mix use

Approval for 7 floors building obtained
(Approval comprised of malls, offices, short let apartments with the pent floor having a pool)

Presently the land has being excavated to basement with retaining walls.

Equipment on site are: concrete mixer machine with pump, 10 tyre trucks.

Off site materials :
5000 cement bags
7 million naira worth of aggregates

Agreement :

-Land is valued
-BOQ for the approved design is determined
-Land owner good willing is valued

This forms the bases for sharing of interest between the land owner and developer.

No premium to be paid.

Any other questions direct to me.

Hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja by bomasek(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
hakir:
Hi Nairalanders,

Maitama jv

The land btw Oakland and boundary commission
Size 2941m²
C of O
Mix use

Approval for 7 floors building obtained
(Approval comprised of malls, offices, short let apartments with the pent floor having a pool)

Presently the land has being excavated to basement with retaining walls.

Equipment on site are: concrete mixer machine with pump, 10 tyre trucks.

Off site materials :
5000 cement bags
7 million naira worth of aggregates

Agreement :

-Land is valued
-BOQ for the approved design is determined
-Land owner good willing is valued

This forms the bases for sharing of interest between the land owner and developer.

No premium to be paid.

Any other questions direct to me.

Hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Boss evening,do you have 40 hectares for sale @Idu Gwari?
Re: Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja by hakir(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
sorry bro, i just saw this request. no i don't have idu gwari but i have idu sabo which is next to idu gwari on a tarred road that is 45 hectares going for 1.4bn
Re: Joint Venture In Maitama, Abuja by bomasek(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
hakir:
sorry bro, i just saw this request. no i don't have idu gwari but i have idu sabo which is next to idu gwari on a tarred road that is 45 hectares going for 1.4bn
Boss the client prefers Idu Gwari,do you have 50 hectares (multi-purpose) for sale along Airport road Abuja or 50 hectares for sale @karsana West?

(1) (Reply)

Protect Life/properties Get Automatic Changeover With Under/over Voltage Detect / Self Contained Rooms @ Tanke Oke Odo ILORIN @ 50K / VIP & ABC Garden Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.