Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists (646 Views)

FUTO Restores Expelled Student Activists / Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists by olokeded: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
tudents of the University of Lagos on Thursday protested the suspension of students’ union leaders by the institution’s management.

According to reports, the gate of the school was shut during the protest.

Coincidentally, Indian Vice President, Mohammad Hamid Ansari, was to deliver a lecture at the main auditorium of the school.

See Photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-unilag-students-protest.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists by Oche211(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good. I had expected this long enough bt it's better late than never.
The fight is a collective fight. It's nt meant for only a few students.
This is what we need to learn in Nigeria. The masses hold an unlimited amount of power.
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists by davbravo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
NOTE: Unilag Students weren't the ones that protested, it was NANS......I didn't even know there was a protest.... I'm just seeing it online
Re: PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists by Eleniyan15: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
davbravo:
NOTE: Unilag Students weren't the ones that protested, it was NANS......I didn't even know there was a protest.... I'm just seeing it online

nah children full this school shey Di's one nah protest I fit count d head wey dey der

(1) (Reply)

8 Nov No More 500 & 1000 Rupee Notes Banned In India PM Modi Speech Live Watch / ASUU Set To Embark On Strike Over 2013 Mou / Students Of Ladoke Akintola University Protest Against The Ongoing Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.