Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Photos: National Assembly Staff Seal Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: National Assembly Staff Seal Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office (394 Views)

Traditional Religion Worshippers Seal Off Rapists’ Houses In Ondo State (pics) / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) / How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Photos: National Assembly Staff Seal Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office by finalboss(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
.. National Assembly staff and security
operatives today sealed off the office of
sacked chairman of the House of
Representatives Committee on Appropriation,
Abdulmumin Jibrin, who was suspended for
180 sitting days and also barred him from
positions of authority in the House till the end
of the 8th assembly.

Jibrin was suspended following his refusal to
appear before the House of Representatives
Committee on Ethics and privileges to address
the allegations of budget padding he leveled
against the Speaker and 13 other lawmakers

Re: Photos: National Assembly Staff Seal Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2016

(1)

I Lost My Eardrum Because Of Slap From Policeman – Man Cries Out / BUSTED!! Soldier Beaten To Pulp In Warri For Allegedly Stealing A Phone (photos) / Armed Robbers Write Ogun State Residents To Keep Christmas Money & Gifts At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.