Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb (7356 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! / Compiled Jumia List Of Cheap Smartphones For Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
sorry, but there's so much ignorance in your comment
You do realise Glo has more subscriber than mtn?
And etusalat has less than Airtel.

It's Glo 1st

Mtn 2nd

Airtel 3rd

Etusalat will soon die off because of their greed

Dude, you don't know the meaning of ignorance.

I sell recharge cards(wholesale and retail). Mtn tops the list followed by etisalat.

1 Like

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by xtervaganza(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
jmoore:

Dude, you don't know the meaning of ignorance.

I sell recharge cards(wholesale and retail). Mtn tops the list followed by etisalat.
have you considered maybe it's just your area or region?

At least there's more credibility in information posted by ncc which says Glo has the most subscribers nationwide
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by jmoore(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:

At least there's more credibility in information posted by ncc which says Glo has the most subscribers nationwide
Which credibility? What's the point of having the highest subscribers when other networks recharge cards sells faster than theirs?

NCC's data never revealed how much these subscribers are recharging therefore some of the subscribers can be termed as ghost subscribers.

You don't need an insider to tell you that MTN has the highest number of active subscribers based on their profit.
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by xtervaganza(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
jmoore:

Which credibility? What's the point of having the highest subscribers when other networks recharge cards sells faster than theirs?

NCC's data never revealed how much these subscribers are recharging therefore some of the subscribers can be termed as ghost subscribers.

You don't need an insider to tell you that MTN has the highest number of active subscribers based on their profit.
I'm talking about internet ooo

I'm not talking about people who use their sim for calls and text . I'm talking about internet subscribers

1 Like

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by jmoore(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
I'm talking about internet ooo

I'm not talking about people who use their sim for calls and text . I'm talking about internet subscribers
Bros, na the same thing. No be money you go use buy recharge card come subscribe na?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by donhils: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:

No I think you're mistaking. NCC published that Glo has the highest number of ACTIVE DATA subscribers, not that they have overall highest subscribers.
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by xtervaganza(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
donhils:

No I think you're mistaking. NCC published that Glo has the highest number of ACTIVE DATA subscribers, not that they have overall highest subscribers.
we are saying just the same thing sir.

The title of the thread said Glo is the king for data and I said it's true.

I'm talking about data subscribers not overall
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by donhils: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
we are saying just the same thing sir.

The title of the thread said Glo is the king for data and I said it's true.

I'm talking about data subscribers not overall
Cool.
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by xtervaganza(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
jmoore:

Bros, na the same thing. No be money you go use buy recharge card come subscribe na?
well I don't know about that.

All I know is they have more internet subscribers than any other network in Naija and it's a fact, not an opinion
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by francis247(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
sorry, but there's so much ignorance in your comment

You do realise Glo has more subscriber than mtn?

And etusalat has less than Airtel.

It's Glo 1st

Mtn 2nd

Airtel 3rd

Etusalat will soon die off because of their greed
End shall never wonder. Glo has more subscribers than MTN? In which Nigeria? This one or the one that is yet to come?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Slimmos(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
greenhulk:

It is the normal 1k for 1.5gb plan. They will give ur 1.5gb plus additional 1.5gb bonus. U can get 7gb for 2k and 20gb for 5k. Just dial *131# and follow the steps.
Does the extra bonus last for one month?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by xtervaganza(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
francis247:
End shall never wonder. Glo has more subscribers than MTN? In which Nigeria? This one or the one that is yet to come?
internet subscribers ooooo

English is not my father's tongue

I can't shout

2 Likes

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Slimmos:
Does the extra bonus last for one month?

Yes.
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Sirjohn84(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
jmoore:

Dude, you don't know the meaning of ignorancie.

I agree but disagree with you.. selling cards don't really you can.get the highest numbers of users but Mtn surely top the list.. can't tell who is second anyway
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by francis247(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
internet subscribers ooooo

English is not my father's tongue

I can't shout
I repeat, in this Nigeria or the one that is yet to come?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

By the time Glo increase their spreed drastically in most cities, they will seat up because what stopping some persons from joining Glo is their network speed.
Glo is really very slow sometimes,but in some hours of the day,its superfast in my location,i really hope Glo fixes thier snail speed
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Glo is really very slow sometimes,but in some hours of the day,its superfast in my location,i really hope Glo fixes thier snail speed
Yeah
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Etesam(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
donhils:

That shd not come as a surprise.
Was it not because of Glo bb sub of 1k for 3gb that led to so much tweaking of Android devices?
Those were crazy days.
Now that Android data has come down, there's no more need to change IMEI. So, its basically to your tents oh Israel!
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by LKO(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sirjohn84:
Glo has done it again.... by going the extra miles with cheap data...#1000 now goes for 3:2gbs instead of the usual 2g before... quick dial*777# to flex it...... good luck

This latest data increment from glo is pure fraud and I wud dump dem and return to my etisalat. I have been enjoying glo data since january without any issue, quite fast and reliable in Warri. My 2GB always carry me for upto 24 days. I subscribed this new data on Saturday, and believe me, I now have only 1GB remaining, my data has being flying like magic, just only facebook, nairaland and emails. This is bad.
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by donhils: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
LKO:

This latest data increment from glo is pure fraud and I wud dump dem and return to my etisalat. I have been enjoying glo data since january without any issue, quite fast and reliable in Warri. My 2GB always carry me for upto 24 days. I subscribed this new data on Saturday, and believe me, I now have only 1GB remaining, my data has being flying like magic, just only facebook, nairaland and emails. This is bad.
Well, we won't judge by just your opinion. Have you checked your data counter to know exactly how much data you've used and compare with what's remaining?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
aliyubaka:
Don't be deceived. The Zapping rate is out of this world. Glo knows what they are doing. Be wise. Actual data
7.5 gig = 3 gig
3.5 gig = 1.5 gig
10 gig = 4.5 gig
Don't be deceived by glo.
my guy only Airtel does that...

I'm using glo, I can assure you whatever data the allocate to is what you use.... no zapping bro..
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
xtervaganza:

Glo has the most "data" subscribers nationwide but MTN has the most subscribers base nationwide. There is a difference
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
I was surprised shocked shocked to see it yesterday when I did my subscription.

It's GLO any day, anytime for me kiss kiss
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
greenhulk:

It is the normal 1k for 1.5gb plan. They will give ur 1.5gb plus additional 1.5gb bonus. U can get 7gb for 2k and 20gb for 5k. Just dial *131# and follow the steps.
Bro, I just got my phone and when I subscribed for 1.5gb, MTN gave me additional 1.5gb... It will expire this Friday tho... I don't know if they would give me additional 1.5gb again for my subsequent subscription
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by donhils: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I just got my phone and when I subscribed for 1.5gb, MTN gave me additional 1.5gb... It will expire this Friday tho... I don't know if they would give me additional 1.5gb again for my subsequent subscription
They'll give you for next 5 months. It's a promo on mtn for those that bought new smartphones.
https://mtnonline.com/kpalasa
Which phone did u get?

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
tosyne2much:

They will continue giving u for the next 6 months
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
greenhulk:

They will continue giving u for the next 6 months
Alryt thanks boss
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by benedictuyi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls, if i share glo data with someone, is dere a code to monitor the person's usage?
could i transfer a specific amount of data instead of sharing the whole?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by benedictuyi(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
benedictuyi:
Pls, if i share glo data with someone, is dere a code to monitor the person's usage?
could i transfer a specific amount of data instead of sharing the whole?
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by honsule(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2016
aliyubaka:
Don't be deceived. The Zapping rate is out of this world. Glo knows what they are doing. Be wise. Actual data
7.5 gig = 3 gig
3.5 gig = 1.5 gig
10 gig = 4.5 gig
Don't be deceived by glo.

idontbelieveit. Glo is not like Airtel. i subscribe for their 4G LTE . speed screen shot coming up soon
Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by honsule(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2016
See..

Re: GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb by iliyande(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Honsule which do you use?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Is There Any Good Phone I Can Purchase With N37,000? / :: The Nokia N97 Arena :: / Download Paid Applications & Games For FREE On App Store(ios) - (iphone & Ipad )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.