Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! (1422 Views)

7 Reasons Why Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Quadrant Is Wrong / Inspirational Quotes For The Day From Robert T. Kiyosaki / 101 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes That WILL Inspire You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by kasson(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you are a Business person you should believe this statement by Robert Kiyosaki.

Robert Kiyosaki says: A smart investor invests when every other person is shouting that the sky is falling, and they are rewarded while the shout is still ongoing...

Try get the secret code why MMM is waxing strong despite many opposition.

Just join my whatsapp group for a free SEMINAR BY 10am on Sat. October, 1st.

Whatsapp me on 08095387058 or simply add your whatsapp no here so that you will be invited.
Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by MzPecs(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why you trying to force people to join by putting up that quote?

Since it pays genuinely, you don't need to market it.
It'll market itself and those who are interested will join!

6 Likes

Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by Liamm(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
MzPecs:

MMM having lost the trust of Americans, Europeans and Asians has decided to bring its fraudulent operation to Africa through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Nigeria. It is advisable you ignore any request prompting you to invest in MMM. It is in the records. No one has ever invested in MMM and came out rich. The end results are stories of people who have committed suicide as a result of losing their hard earned wealth to MMM. Nigerians be warned.

Check out MMM on Wikipedia and educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by kasson(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
MzPecs:

This is just an information.
Thanks for stopping by.
Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Count down
Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
i didnt believe it but got alert today.... MMM has brought smile on not only me but also on someone that called me today for loan....

1 Like

Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by kasson(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kindly drop your whatsapp no here to get invitation to the seminar group
Re: See What Robert Kiyosaki Says Concerning MMM! by kasson(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship
on how to participate on MMM safely without getting blocked.

I emphased on safely because I know sizeable
number of people skeptical about the program are
because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring
you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion.

Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending
on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with
my rules and procedures. You can even test with
any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.

To me MMM risk is even lower than some business,
so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain
your ground and continue participating with your earning.

Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial

1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for
you and you change password at your end (if you wish).

2. Guide on safe participation.

3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out),
so far you are my downline.

4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section

***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome***
Whatsapp/ Call for space reservation on 08095387058

(1) (Reply)

USA Cash Deposit Accounts / Top 6 Most Economical Car / Create A Free Facebook Like For Your Business Or Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.