Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings (3334 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Jombo Comes For Female Fan Who Feels Her ‘fashion Sense’ Is Appalling / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by itsop(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is a very rare talent which we Africans
do not appreciate, If i were a white man,
they would nurture the talent this young lady
have and help her build it up.

Drawings made by this young fashion
designer. see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/14-year-old-girl-breaking-internet-with.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by funkymoore: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by johnpaulo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good concept

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by henriettanenye(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one baby girl,please hold unto what you have discovered as your talent...it will pay you tremendously...
Be a role model...
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by femolacqua(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thumbs up girl, sky is the limit.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by falcon01: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2016
op advertising his sister in style
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
falcon01:
op advertising his sister in style

Lol..in my own opinion she's very much worth advertising..Most girls her age only think of how they can get bfs but she is doing something right and at such a young age!

And the designs are beautiful also kiss for d record she's not my sister don't get it twisted grin __I just love talent and style when I see 'em smiley

Lalasticlala good morning sir wink

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ishilove
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by egopersonified(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin did this in JS3, called it egoistic fashion, memories grin
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
I hope her parents are visionery enough to let her pursue her passion. I remember when my father asked me what subjects I liked. With excitement, I said "Art" and he replied - "that's the first subject you are dropping". I never went back to him for career choice advise.
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by eezomatic: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin
Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by LuvU2: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Muafrika2:
I hope her parents are visionery enough to let her pursue her passion. I remember when my father asked me what subjects I liked. With excitement, I said "Art" and he replied - "that's the first subject you are dropping". I never went back to him for career choice advise.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 14 Year Old Girl Breaking The Internet With Her Fashion Drawings by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
itsop:
This is a very rare talent which we Africans
do not appreciate, If i were a white man,
they would nurture the talent this young lady
have and help her build it up.

Drawings made by this young fashion
designer. see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/14-year-old-girl-breaking-internet-with.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

[size=24pt] She's not 14yrs. She just dwarf [/size]

Biafra must be exposed follow my profile and see how Biafrans lied they bought 10 helicopters grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Antoine Griezmann Wish Wizkid A Happy Birthday As They Dance To Soco / Fan Hug Teni In A Cozy Way And Grab Her Bum Continuously (video) / Obi Cubana Shares Video Of White Girls, Others Drinking Odogwu Bitters In Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.